메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Beauty: Why I've Always Got Time For Tea 

CosmeticsWebUKz 2022.01.18 10:04 조회 수 : 1

It's the new star ingredient perking up skincare

More tea, vicar? Sorry, I couldn't resist. I can never say the word tea without that phrase popping into my head. And treu skincare the thing is that it's actually an appropriate notion, since more tea is very much the order of the day here. However, these tea-focused beauty choices aren't about the regular cuppa. Take Maysama, for instance, which makes skincare with a sustainably sourced green rooibos extract.

Founder Bev May Sanderson had noticed the benefits from drinking more rooibos and treu skincare decided to look into its topical use.

Working with The South African Rooibos Council and researchers at the Nelson Mandela Institute, treu skincare they discovered that it is indeed a powerful antioxidant - helping to protect skin from the ageing effects of stress and treu skincare pollution - and great for skin clarity. Plus the extraction process Sanderson uses makes the rooibos 70 times more potent than standard.

So Maysama Green Rooibos Pressed Serum (£41.40,

Defence skincare (protecting skin from external stressors), as Dr Marko Lens of Zelens calls it, is at the heart of his new Zelens Tea Shot Urban Defence Serum (from £35,

위로