메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Spartak midfielder Mikhail Ignatov shared his emotions after the match of the 4th round of the Europa League group stage with Leicester (1: web site 1). The footballer also thanked the fans of the team.

"As usual, the team told the team two hours before the game, and then I found out. Before the game there was a little excitement, a good opponent and hadn't played so much for a long time, I understood that it would be difficult. During the game, I felt great for a while, and then it was hard. After the game, the state is difficult, but it's good that we got a point and stayed in the race.

Moses called my assist awesome? Normal flank pass, just saw a red spot and passed to where Moses was.

We can say that this is one of my loudest matches. I was good with Napoli and played well with Rangers in 2019.

As far as the support of the fans is concerned, it is always very nice. Our Spartak fans come to anywhere in the world. I am grateful to them, it gave us strength, we saw them, heard them. This gave strength, and we took one point, "the press service of the club quotes Ignatov.

After 4 rounds "Spartak" closes the group C standings with four points. Leicester are in third place with five points and www.articleted.com Legia are second with six. "Napoli" is the leader of the group with seven points on the account. Red and storeboard.com white must win in the remaining matches to qualify for the playoffs.
위로