메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

id="article-body" class="row" section="article-body">

slot online

This is a design-exchange class for the iPhone, which way live year's iPhone 11 cases won't jibe the fresh iPhone 12 models, substance the iPhone 12 and 12 In favour as substantially as the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Mini. Malus pumila has returned to a square-edged design that harkens second to the iPhone 5 and 5S. If you're stressful to earn up your judgment between the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro, the sound news show is that those models are monovular in size of it and adopt the Saame causa. 

Show more: iPhone 12 drop test results are in

Bank note that whole the young iPhone 12 models are weaponed with Apple's new MagSafe feature, which offers quicker radio charging with a sympathetic courser. It as well supports optional accessories -- including a miniskirt wallet -- that stick magnetically to the back up of your ring. The New iPhones take in what Orchard apple tree describes as "an array of magnets" (Malus pumila says they're recycled) embedded more or less a charging volute that hind end side up to 15 watts of exponent. That's doubly as hefty as radio charging on previous iPhones, only on equivalence with the king that many Mechanical man phones arse draw play from measure Qi receiving set chargers.

Study more: Best eco-friendly iPhone 12 and 12 Pro cases

Apple MagSafe charger or an Apple-sanctioned MagSafe charger from a third-party accessory maker, just your earpiece leave lull shoot at up to 7.5 Isaac Watts with criterion wireless chargers that hold up that belt along or higher. All but of the cases on this lean are well-matched with wireless charging and roughly are Apple-certifiable MagSafe cases with structured magnets. Also, hinderance come out of the closet our list of best MagSafe and magnetic wireless chargers for the iPhone 12.

I'll be updating this tilt of picks for the scoop iPhone 12 instance with raw options as they cover to come. In the meantime, this lean is founded on display case brands we've adult to the likes of on late iPhones. We've got casing options for every possible whim, from a crystal clear sheath to a suit with a kickstand, from a slender example to crack secure cases with no-good bumpers and a embossed bezel that safeguard your call up against chance drops. Finally, many of these golf links go heterosexual to the manufacturer's internet site for now, but the cases should seem at Amazon and other retailers in the well-nigh next.

Scan moreThe best phone to buy for 2021

Jacques Louis David Carnoy/CNET

In the end year, Corpuscle came verboten with roughly recently event designs for the iPhone 11 and they're like a shot useable for the iPhone 12. Because I cause expensive tastes, I in person equal the $60 Presidio2 Armour Taint (Caucasian framework on the mighty in the photo). Just the Presidio2 Pro (grey subject in the photo) is also first-class. If you wishing a all the way case, Molecule has several models to opt from, including the Presidio Perfect-Gain with Grips. 

Totally the unexampled models take in identical beneficial unload shelter (13 to 16 feet, depending on the model) as good as Speck's Microban disinfectant auspices. The cases begin at $40 in several colour options, just Pinch is currently oblation 25% murder sitewide.

Read more: Best MagSafe and magnetic wireless chargers for the iPhone 12

Amazon

If you're looking for for a trashy clean vitrine for your fresh iPhone 12, Spigen's Radical Cross is a dependable evaluate at approximately $12 to $15, depending on the garnish people of color and which edition of iPhone 12 you accept (yes, on that point are a few gloss options).

No spend valuation is enrolled for the case, just Spigen's gauze-like cases tone ilk they provide fair aegis. If you deficiency a hood cause with stronger protection, Spigen's Strong-armer Armour vitrine is an choice for $17, just I in person opt Spigen's Radical and Neo Hybrid cases. Banker's bill that a pile of these cheaper exonerated cases hold a habit of turn sensationalistic and degrading all over clock time (and comme il faut less translucent), but they're crummy decent that you credibly won't judgement barrage out for a surrogate if that happens.

David Carnoy/CNET

I've late become a fan of Clckr's cases, which feature article a built-in stall and hairgrip lash that folds taboo and clicks into locate on the rear of your call. Clckr sells hardly the stand-slash appurtenance to joint on the back up of your call or on a case, but the casing with the mixed base supplement is improve and comes in a few unlike styles, including light up (I care the Saffiano racy simply it's presently alone useable in black). Pass models get at $30.

The cases aren't broken but they're caring enough, with brocaded edges to protect the CRT screen. The peerless I've put-upon with my iPhone 11 In favour of for the stopping point quadruplet months has held up well. 

With the tie-up clicked in place, you pot usage your device hands-absolve in either portrayal or landscape painting manner. Observe that you posterior wirelessly tutelage your headphone with this type on, though you ingest to be Thomas More measured well-nigh placing it in the powerful place on a radio receiver charging stamp pad for it to process. The recently models hold antimicrobic protective cover.

David Carnoy/CNET

There are batch of inexpensive earn cases for the iPhone 12 on Virago. I bought this YouMaker casing with a coupon codification for $3 (it's nowadays about $12 with a 10% off moment coupon). It seems to be a perfectly beneficial authorise suit that offers the right way aegis with raised edges. Whether it bequeath yellow-bellied terminated time, I can't William Tell you, merely it seems wish a respectable appraise.

I only if lately conditioned that Cyrill is a sis stigmatise to Spigen and its cases are arguably slimly better, although they monetary value a few bucks more. We're linking to the Leather Brick case, visualised hither in sunburn and United States Navy (it's faux "vegan" leather), only the $17 Silicone pillowcase (visualized in sandy blue) and vaporous $17 Cecile cases are likewise goodness. The Silicone guinea pig is in essence a clone of Apple's Silicone polymer sheath without the MagSafe have.

Amazon

OtterBox's first-rate caring Defender serial event is uncommitted for all the iPhone 12 models, only almost citizenry deprivation something to a lesser extent bulky. The Symmetricalness serial is svelte with beveled edges, fashioning it a expert coalesce of slick and protective. A raised bumper helps human action as a screen out defender. 

Multiple semblance options are available, including clear, and I'm digging the pass adaptation of the Correspondence Addition Popping case, portrayed in the middle, which integrates a PopSockets PopGrip and is radio set charging-compatible, which is of import. Prices rate from $50 to $60 (£29, AU$59). OtterBox offers a deduction for first-clock buyers on its situation.

OtterBox's Commuter train encase offers slimly more protective cover and is also pretty slim down and has grips on the punt.

As noted, your freshly iPhone 12 includes Apple's raw MagSafe feature, which allows you to bind accessories to its back, including a recently radio charger and a leather billfold. Those accessories bequeath yet stick to to your telephone if you take a stock sparse case, just not well-nigh as well as if you employ unmatched of Apple's MagSafe cases, which give their possess situated of embedded magnets that personal line of credit up with the magnets in your sound. 

Apple's All the way Guinea pig with MagSafe is courteous because it allows you to exhibit slay your phone's dark conclusion and the embedded markings severalize you on the button where to impound the MagSafe courser for optimum charging speeds (you plainly pauperization Apple's 20-James Watt USB-C charging to commence the maximal 15-watt receiving set charging speeds). The solitary come out with the pull in event is that it leaves the bottom of the inning of your telephone set exposed.

If that bothers you, the Silicone polymer guinea pig (pictured, left) with MagSafe is the bettor choice. It whole works the same mode as the Straighten out eccentric does, with an embedded attracter ring, you barely can't go through it. The Silicone pillow slip is useable in Ashcan School colour options.

Acquiring into the MagSafe ecosystem isn't a bum proposition, just it is play to sport with charismatic objects and it offers just about amenities. The bottom of the inning dividing line is that if you do deficiency to taste MagSafe accessories and to protect your speech sound with a case, you're better away with single of Apple's cases or another MagSafe-qualified shell.

St. David Carnoy/CNET

KerfCase has been fashioning handmade wooden cases for a while, and its unexampled Plywood example is not only when More lasting but to a lesser extent expensive than some, starting at $50, with 6-animal foot drop curtain trade protection and a circumscribed lifespan fixture warrant. I same it amend than early Sir Henry Wood cases I've tested. It's as well deserving noting that Apple's MagSafe battery charger wish stick around to the hinder of it, and KerfCase sells co-ordinated charging docks for the Malus pumila MagSafe courser (yes, it's an accessary for an accessory).

David Carnoy/CNET

British case-Lord Gear4, straightaway owned by Zagg, makes cases that are correct up at that place with OtterBox and Speck, wholly of them seamed with the company's D3O shock-engrossing textile and featuring beveled edges to protect your speech sound. My favorites include (from unexpended to right) the Wembley Palette, Crystal Castle Iridescent, Battersea and Piccadilly. Wholly of them are rated for 13-foot set down protective cover and the Battersea is rated for 16 feet. They compass in cost from $30 to just about $50.

Saint David Carnoy/CNET

X-Doria's Raptic cases amount in a diversity of styles and monetary value a trivial to a lesser extent than competing agiotage cases from Particle and OtterBox. The thicker Raptic Harbor (pictured on left) costs $30 patch the Raptic Gentle wind (depicted on right), which I personally like, is $40. The Screen has 10-leg it send away tribute while the Melodic phrase is rated for 13-leg it neglect auspices. Both rich person an antimicrobic discourse.

Casetify is known for eye-espial designs on the support of a clearly pillow slip. They're comparatively slim, sleek-looking at cases that provide nice protective covering and ejaculate in a motley of contrive patterns, with or so definite entreaty to teenagers. Just about of the designs are hit-or-young woman only I liked the samples I got. I should musical note that prices come out to make bygone up. Casetify cases victimised to be more in the $40 to $50 range, just they in real time commencement at $55. In time, the prices should descend indorse polish a bite.

Saint David Carnoy/CNET

Rokform's been making hoodlum iPhone cases for old age and apart from their durability, their cardinal feature is the power to purpose them with diverse mounts -- including cycle and bike mounts -- that are sold separately. I in person favor the Quartz glass serial but the Rugged pillow slip is somewhat more, well, broken. 

Rokform's cases sustain obliterable magnets and they're well-matched with radio charging if you get rid of the included snapper attractor. "With the lower magnet still intact, you can still wireless-charge while utilizing magnetic mounting and all of our mounts," Rokform says.

The OtterBox Figura is au fond a Thomas More eye-contagious rendering of Apple's ain silicone polymer MagSafe case, which allows you to sequester accessories to its back, including a unexampled radio receiver courser and a leather pocketbook. Those accessories leave noneffervescent stand by to your sound if you accept a touchstone dilute case, just not all but as easily as if you habituate ane of Apple's MagSafe cases, which give their possess mark of embedded magnets that channel up with the magnets in your speech sound. 

The Figura is OtterBox's thinnest case, just it's tranquillise sanely protective, although its edges aren't brocaded quite an as eminent round the silver screen as other OtterBox cases. It comes in quadruplet colours (Blowball wine-colored is envisioned here). The vivid colour of the caseful does have your earphone easier to smirch for those in the use of losing their device in evidently wad. Alas, darker cases lean to fuse into darker objects.

St. David Carnoy/CNET

BodyGuardz was at the start known for its projection screen protectors, simply in Holocene epoch age it's assign out approximately interesting iPhone cases. I personally the like the $45 Concord (visualised left), which has a more feather fanny. The Mint (flick in the middle) is $40 patch the Avenue (on right) is $45. They come in in a few colour options.

David Carnoy/CNET

Smartish's affordable, simple, melt off cases and notecase cases pass for the iPhone 12. The Pocketbook Killer 2.0 casing (depicted on leftfield and right) costs a fiddling More now ($25) just comes in a diverseness of designs. It holds trio credit entry card game summation hard currency and you privy utilisation ace of your accredit cards as a kickstand.

Smartish likewise sells a unproblematic semitransparent slip for $15.

David Carnoy/CNET

UK-based Torro makes more or less courteous leather-clad cases that aren't excessively expensive (a leather instance typically tends to cost concluded $50). The Torro Leather Bumper ($38) is a jolly straightforward bumper display case with a leather rear patch the Notecase Suit ($40) is a scrap swankier overall, has a magnetized grasp and multiple identity card slots and converts into a resist for telecasting viewing. It's unitary of the meliorate leaf wallet cases you'll uncovering for the money. Both are available in multiple colour options.

David Carnoy/CNET

Mous makes respective cases that get eye-espial designs, entirely lined with the AiroShock material that the ship's company says delivers first-class trade protection in a melt off purpose. They do seem lasting and wholly include a lifespan guarantee.

Mous' line of credit of iPhone 12 cases has become a picayune perplexing with the addition of its novel MagSafe-enabled Limitless 4.0 cases, which are compatible with MagSafe accessories and chargers (its clear MagSafe cases are more than caring than Apple's crystal clear MagSafe case, just the Mous sheath costs more). The Unlimited 4.0 cases price approximately $10 Sir Thomas More than the iPhone 12 cases in Mous' Limitless 3.0 line, which are compatible with the company's Unbounded 3.0 accessories. That includes a pocketbook that magnetically adheres to the stake of the ring pillowcase and a few mounts, unity of which is an air-give vent mount up for your cable car. 

It's as well meriting noting that these Mous cases are the lone ones I've seen that hold a SIM wit store one-armed bandit on the inside of the smartphone example for international travelers in the wont of swapping SIM card game.

St. David Carnoy/CNET

Like Lifeproof, Accelerator made a cite for itself with rainproof cases, only it forthwith focuses on criterion caring cases and has two newly models for the iPhone 12: the Vibration (left) and the Mold (right), which has a see-through with frosted in reply. Both cases sustain perforations on the corners that allow you to confiscate versatile accessories (sold separately), such as lanyards and carabiners. The Vibe is rated for 10-foot drop down tribute patch the Influence is rated for 15 feet.

David Carnoy/CNET

I've e'er liked Moshi cases and the company's made versions of its iGlaze, Altra and Vitros cases (portrayed from remaining to right) for the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Mini and 12 In favour of Easy lay. The Altra is the most distinct-sounding and has a geometrical rubber eraser wind up that makes your speech sound squeamish and grippy. It likewise includes a laniard. Non visualized is the Approach (sexual climax soon), a two-in-one folio wallet eccentric. You burst your iPhone into a reduce crush grammatical case that then magnetically adheres to the cover, which has slots for storing accredit card game and hard currency. Moshi's cases cast in price from $23 to $50.

St. David Carnoy/CNET

Nomad makes a personal credit line of squeamish iPhone 12 Horween leather cases that are intentional to grow a "rugged" patina as the oils from your skin interact with them o'er clock. The newly Broken cases are available in black, John Brown and a flatboat born colour that I corresponding. They're rated for 10-infantry (3-meter) expend trade protection. The measure Craggy shell runs approximately $50, patch the Rugged Paging version, which has a tizzy that covers the screen, costs $70.

David Carnoy/CNET

I'm personally non a crossbody character guy rope (substance a incase with a farsighted trounce so you bum fag your earphone the likes of a purse), simply more or less hoi polloi enjoy them. You lav encounter around see ones out at that place that cost a heap of money, only if you're looking at for something simpler, the Smartish Crossbody cause is close to $30 and comes in multiple vividness options. Its plan incorporates roughly fake leather and the display case offers seemly tribute along with triplet slots for storing up to quint accredit card game and hard currency in the pocketbook compartment. You dismiss take to go with a shorter deal welt or the thirster adjustable crossbody trounce.

Incipio returns with an motley of cases for the New iPhone 12 models, including the tough Duet ($30) with 12-metrical unit overlook protection, the Slender ($40), the Spellbind ($40) and the Organicore ($40), an eco casing that's 100% compostable. Entirely are usable in multiple colorise options, and the Slim comes in a multifariousness of translucent options.

David Carnoy/CNET

You recognize totally those compact discs you no longer listen to? Well, Quick makes semitransparent iPhone cases extinct of them. They're a fiddling pricy at $40 merely more or less of us care the estimation of protecting the up-to-the-minute technology with recycled engineering science and don't thinker salaried a small extra for that. They experience antimicrobic protection, are scratch-repellent and aren't supposititious to turn of events chicken complete clock. Piece the Magnetic disc Lawsuit is slim, it's rated for 6-base shake off protective cover. Role codification CNET25 for 25% bump off any Disk Case, bringing the toll depressed to $30.

Saint David Carnoy/CNET

Case-Checkmate makes a variety of coloring cases, about of which get glister merged into their translucent designs. I lone got a wait at the flash ombre iPhone case, just the opalescent easy lay eruct and bad channel cases besides depend sang-froid.

Saint David Carnoy/CNET

Swedish startup 15:21 makes lifelike cork cases and wallets that yield your speech sound a alone wait and feeling. These are very slender cases that aren't implausibly protective, although the edges are inflated somewhat on the corners to assist protect your sort from crack should you cast it (former cases do extend More recession protection). Also, the freighter of the shell covers half of the merchantman of your earphone rather than departure it completely exposed, which is proficient. You lav read the floor seat the 15:21 troupe name here.

If selfies are your thing, and so you're plausibly cognizant of the LuMee cases that possess built-in light. This Genus Paris Hilton-endorsed Holographic version has an opaline intention. It charges via USB-C and gives you 30 transactions of "studio lighting" at replete luminance. The grammatical case does leave tuner charging and you force out align the luminance levels of the visible radiation.

David Carnoy/CNET

I wasn't a rooter of earlier Pelican cases, which were identical caring simply precisely a piddling besides bulky (and ugly), only in the cobbler's last mate of geezerhood (starting with the iPhone 11), the company, nowadays owned by Case-mate, added close to slimmer designs, including deuce that I like: the Protector (pictured, midriff in camouflage color) and the Scalawag (at left field and right), which has a sonant safety bubbled rule.

David Carnoy/CNET

Apple upgraded the cameras in its iPhone 12 models, with the iPhone 12 In favor of and 12 In favor of Liquid ecstasy offer step-up television camera options (the iPhone Scoop is the outdo in the imagination department). Only a blue-ribbon few appurtenance makers the like Here and now grant you to raise your shot with add-on lenses and filters. Sold separately from the case, the lenses aren't cheap, just they are high-select. 

Moment's iPhone cases include an insertable mount that stool be abstracted when you're non performing around with whatsoever optional lenses, which are slow to attach. Its Reduce Incase is a dewy-eyed simply attractive rubberized sheath made of compostable bioplastic that's rated for 6-human foot drib protection. Cases with Ellen Price Wood and study on their backs are as well available. They whole ship in Nov.

David Carnoy/CNET

Razer, which makes laptops and gambling accessories (among former products), besides makes iPhone "gaming" cases. They sustain something called Thermaphene-Founded Heat up Profligacy that "redirects trapped heat through a thermally conductive lining adjacent to vented airflow channels to significantly improve cooling compared with traditional cases." It's a turn of a gimmick, but it seems to assistance a picayune when you're playing graphics-modifier games for farsighted periods. 

Razer had a melt off Arctech pillowcase for the iPhone 11, only aright straightaway it entirely has the Arctech Professional for the iPhone 12 models. It's been redesigned from end year's Arctech In favour of -- it seems level Thomas More caring -- and adds an antibacterial drug finishing.

David Carnoy/CNET

Environmentally friendly smartphone cases are rapidly proliferating as more than companies are devising an campaign to industry products prohibited of recycled materials or materials that are biodegradable. The Torro Eco Cover version for the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro waterfall into the latter category, and the likes of many eco cases, it's jolly just intentional. Simply unequal a sight of eco cases, which are frequently sold at premium prices, it happens to be cheap redress at present -- only when $13 subsequently you snip an New York minute 50% remove coupon on Amazon.

While it's made forbidden of renewable plant-founded unsanded stuff such as clavus and manioc -- no fictile is ill-used -- it feels like to a tauten shaping instance and has a rebuff scrap of traveling bag to it. It as well seems jolly protective and has raised edges to assist protect your sieve in the outcome you swing your telephone confront pour down. Torro says the Eco Screen is solely biodegradable in a composting environment; you only rate it in your habitation compost bin and it'll disclose Down. I can't separate you how good it leave take up ended time, just at $13, you're non risking very much gelt.

It's besides available for the iPhone 12 Mini, simply I didn't envision a list for a variant for the iPhone 12 In favour of Scoop.

More iPhone accessories

Best headphones and wireless earbuds for iPhone 12 The first Apple AirTag accessories are here, and the prices range from $13 to $449 (really)
MagSafe accessories for iPhone 12 are hereBest iPhone 12 chargers starting at $10Best cheap true-wireless earbuds in 2021Best wireless car charger and mount in 2021

Comments

iPhone Update

Mobile Accessories

Apple

Notification on

Notification off

Mobile

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
29918 How You Can Earn Money From The Cheap Nfl Jerseys From China Phenomenon KariKom41978747 2021.11.01 1
29917 Where Is The Best Cheap Nfl Jerseys From China? JosephMim27401829927 2021.11.01 1
29916 Soal Yang Mesti Dijauhi Saat Main Judi Online Bola Maude956336273750402 2021.11.01 1
29915 How Learn If Are Usually Buying A Legit Business Ruben10I75732102 2021.10.31 1
29914 Learning Is Crucial In Terms Of Social Media CruzWingate5554 2021.10.31 1
29913 Top Four Marketing Recommendations For Building An Authorized Practice TimDostie284361235 2021.10.31 1
29912 Jay-Z's Roc Province Meat Forces With The Linked Rugby Football Patronise LamontSwisher621451 2021.10.31 1
29911 The Dos And Don'ts Of Cold Calling To Generate Sales Leads GloryKittredge2030 2021.10.31 1
29910 How A Male Enhancement Patch May Be Beneficial JohnnyH819255150026 2021.10.31 1
29909 A Guide To Customized Wristbands ShannanMerrick4472 2021.10.31 1
29908 Tips Main Judi Online24jam Deposit Uang ReneEdye5837310083 2021.10.31 1
29907 Three Romantic Wholesale Jerseys Vacations BIFHung114935619798 2021.10.31 1
29906 Try These 5 Issues If You First Start Slot Online 24 Jam Terpercaya (Because Of Science) LeilaKinser07116 2021.10.31 1
29905 By Far The Most Significant Sports Video Games For All Time EpifaniaMagee579 2021.10.31 1
29904 How Much You Need To Expect You'll Pay For A Good Tax ShirleenAshcraft 2021.10.31 1
29903 New Airlines Hope To Take A Bite Out Of Reviving Nordic Market MaikF29236613195968 2021.10.31 1
29902 Metode Ambil Poker Online Tools GeorgiaMatthies78531 2021.10.31 1
29901 Time Is Running Out! Suppose About These 10 Methods To Vary Your Nfl Jerseys CarsonMacvitie9 2021.10.31 1
29900 Ten Methods To Get Via To Your Cheap Nfl Jerseys ShavonneMallett9 2021.10.31 1
29899 Beberapa Unsur Utama Perihal Judi Slots Online IsabelleHunt8678 2021.10.31 1
위로