메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Ryan Giggs 'messaged Kate Greville saying "rude" if she did not reply to him within 10 minutes when she was out with friends' and 'sent a "blackmail" email to her with a sexual video attached'.

The former Manchester United star, 48, 'left his ex-girlfriend scared that he would send the video to their work WhatsApp group' and was 'threatening her career'.

Giggs is standing trial at Minshull Street Crown Court in Manchester charged with using controlling and coercive behaviour against Ms Greville, 36, between August 2017 and November 2020. 

He is also charged with assaulting and causing her actual bodily harm, and the common assault of her sister, Emma Greville, at his home in Worsley, Greater Manchester.

Jurors have heard that Giggs subjected his girlfriend to a 'litany of physical and psychological abuse' and headbutted her at his £1.7m mansion during a row over his alleged infidelity. 

Ms Greville today described how they started having an affair having bonded over their unhappy marriages. 

Giggs is standing trial at Minshull Street Crown Court in Manchester charged with using controlling and coercive behaviour against Ms Greville

Giggs subjected his then girlfriend Ms Greville (pictured) to a 'litany of physical and psychological abuse'

A series of abusive emails allegedly sent by Giggs to his ex-girlfriend, including one labelling her 'a horrible, horrible c***'

They were 'soul mates' and 'best friends' when they first got together, she claimed, but the three-year relationship would later become 'toxic' and 'coercive'.

The 'cycle of abuse' included an email he sent to her titled 'blackmail' with a video 'we had done' and a threat to share it, she claimed, adding: 'He'd say: 'I'm going to send these messages to people if you don't reply'.'

Peter Wright QC, prosecuting, read another exchange of messages in March 2019 in which Giggs asked her: 'Please unblock me.

All this blocking malarkey is poo. Promise, no more naked piccies.'

Ms Greville explained that Giggs had randomly sent her a naked picture of himself.

He then went on to send an email entitled 'Blackmail' with a video attached.

Ms Greville told the court: 'I thought it was a video of a sexual nature that he would then send to the (work WhatsApp) group.'

Mr Wright then asked: 'How did that make you feel?'

She replied: 'Like violated.

I had no control of what he could do or his actions. Just helpless, I guess.

'I just had to do what he wanted all the time. I had to pander to all his needs.'

She said she felt Giggs was threatening her career.

Ms Greville added that she deleted the message sent on her work email and never opened the video.

Mr Wright QC also told the court today that Giggs's private life 'involved a litany of abuse of a woman he professed to love'.

He said Giggs would email Ms Greville when she blocked him on social media and threaten to send images 'of a personal nature', to her friends unless she did what he said, the court heard.

He allegedly harassed Ms Greville and turned up 'unwanted' at her house or gym.

Mr Wright added: 'This was not an expression of love, this is obsessive behaviour by him.'  

Ms Greville told the court that in 2019 she discovered Giggs was in a relationship with his current girlfriend Zara Charles - and blocked him on social media.

Ryan Giggs had 'full-on relationships' with eight women during his time together with ex-girlfriend Kate Greville, she said in video evidence watched by her ex-partner (pictured today)

Ms Greville (pictured) told jurors the former Manchester United and Wales star became 'angry' and 'came at me from nowhere' during a row at his home

After Giggs sent Ms Greville messages demanding she unblock him, she said she was 'scared' after he 'threatened' to post messages about her to a work WhatsApp group.

'He could have sent anything,' she told the court.

He wasn't very rational.'

She said she was concerned Giggs could post 'something of a really private nature, of a personal nature... to embarrass and humilate me'.

Ms Greville said she feared Giggs would 'try and ruin her career'.

She said Giggs had also threatened to ask the work WhatsApp group if she was dating a man called Rob.

Ms Greville said she felt 'mortified'.

She told the court that in a London hotel room Giggs once 'kicked me in the back so hard that I flew off the bed and landed on the floor'.

She then claims he 'dragged' her while naked into the suite area of the room.

'He got my bag with my laptop and threw it at my head', she told detectives, alleging that Giggs then locked her out of the hotel room naked, before letting her back in about 10 minutes later before having sex.

Ms Greville told police it happened when she accused Giggs of flirting with other women in her presence. 

She said: 'I don't know whether he did it to make me jealous.

He would completely ignore me and he would speak to everybody else. He would also flirt with my friends'.

She claimed he told her that he would ask whether it 'bothered' her when she flirted with them.  

Giggs' barrister, Chris Daw QC, said the ex-footballer fully accepts that his behaviour - on a moral level - at times during their time together was 'far from perfect'.

Mr Daw added that he had 'never once used unlawful violence' against his former partner. 

Giggs has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

The trial continues.

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
70278 ازدیاد ترافیک سایتهایی که سئو بهینه ندارند - زومیت Conrad87C43025620621 2022.10.04 1
70277 Automotive Insurance - Why Spend For It? BradlySchell7076 2022.10.04 1
70276 There’s Huge Money In Hentai Manga hentaisister6vw 2022.10.04 1
» Ryan Giggs 'messaged Ex "rude" If She Didn't Reply Within 10 Minutes' ArlenBrewton088 2022.10.04 1
70274 Ketofood Evaluation AlvaMarquez9137 2022.10.04 1
70273 Slots Online Jekpot Progresif - Frequently Asked Questions PatriceEasterbrook 2022.10.04 1
70272 Nfl Free Football Picks - Free Help In Football Betting ToneyGolding2044078 2022.10.04 3
70271 Nfl Players To Watch This Season MarionAvelar096 2022.10.04 1
70270 Tofu De Base Tao Avec Sauce Congelé ChristyF06710224 2022.10.04 1
70269 How To Create An On-Line Advertising Technique That Functions SusannaScobie602345 2022.10.04 1
70268 Hey! I've Got An Post On Korean 야동 And Wanted To Share! TrevorPontius73 2022.10.04 1
70267 slot LuannAndersen00543 2022.10.04 1
70266 سئو سایت کار ای - سئو ارزان WarrenCarrasco7820 2022.10.04 1
70265 Ralf Rangnick Urges Players To Show Unity After Greenwood Arrest  AlyceCrist8630119216 2022.10.04 1
70264 Eliminate Essential Oils For Body Massage For Good FranciscaLeichhardt 2022.10.04 1
70263 Kết Quả Barca Vs Atletico Madrid : Link Xem Bóng đá Online PatsyChastain664 2022.10.04 1
70262 Moment Police Save A Family Of Ducklings From Certain Death GuyH48797648372 2022.10.04 1
70261 Mobil Micropayment Fundamentals Explained RamonBirtles48614150 2022.10.04 1
70260 สกรีนเสื้อ ชุดนอนเด็กสาวสำหรับวัยต่างๆ JettaPrior829796097 2022.10.04 2
70259 7 Tricks To Optimize Your Blog Posts For Seo GWNLara467510009 2022.10.04 1
위로