메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Next month, wholesale jerseys from china Adrian P eterson (Adrian P eterson), cheap nfl jerseys free shipping who else will be thirty six years old, features no change in their career goals. Within a recent job interview, he said that he still desires to win the particular Super Bowl given that, And the record of chasing Emitt Smith (Emmitt Smith).

Peterson said: 'I will continue in order to play and make an effort to win a championship. In this kind of process, I also hope to meet up with Smith and still surpass him. '

Peterson's current career rushing to enhance 14820 yards, positioned 5th in history, plus Smith 3535 meters.

'I aspire to be a running again who can achieve 40, continue in order to rush for 1500 yards, and keep on to be some sort of good person. ' Peterson said.

When playing to the Lions in the 2020 season, Peterson hurried 156 times and advanced 404 meters. If he could really play right up until the age of 40, wholesale jerseys from china he will have to advance at minimum 707 yards the year if he wants to get past the record
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

등록된 글이 없습니다.

위로