메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Unknown Facts About Cheap Nfl Jerseys Made Known

UlyssesRagland9 2021.10.30 21:01 조회 수 : 1

The red ramp runs David David - Johnson can play the next game
Arizona Ratsu Run David David-Johnson (David Johnson) was self-confident on Wednesday to play the next game against Tampawan pirates.

"I will definitely appear," Johnson said. "I will definitely play. I am fine. I am ready to play."

Before the seventh week of the game, cheap jerseys Johnson was injured by the ankle injury. He is therefore only played 3 gear offens in this game, followed by 2 games. He is now talking about 100% recovery. Earlier, the team coach Creek Kinsibury said Johnson's "approaching" but he wants to see whether the latter "full change and comfort" will decide whether the latter will appear.

"I hope we will see the results we want this week, then we can let him return to the field," Jinsbury said.

After Johnson met, the teammates were abandoned, and the teammates were absent from the sickness of Hes Edmonds, while DJ Foster (DJ Foster) is due to leg tears. The injury is placed in the injury reserve list. The rock trading got the Miami Dolphin Runware Kenyan Drake. In the first game for the effect of the premium, Drake scored 110 yards and 1 time, wholesale jerseys completed 4 battles, and quickly made competition in the running guard.

Kingsbury said on Monday to have two "very good" and can be "great" that can be driven and the ball. He also said that he has to find a way to take advantage of it.7214006470_5ac353403b.jpg
위로