메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

On Sunday Lil Nas X took the stage at Audacy Beach Festival in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

The Call Me By Your Name hitmaker stole the show in a hot pink getup that showed off his extremely fit frame.

Montero Lamar Hill, 22, donned a cowboy hat, crop top, and a pleated skirt as he performed his biggest hits for an appreciative crowd. 

Star: On Sunday Lil Nas X took the stage at Audacy Beach Festival in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The Grammy-winning music artist showed off his unique style in the eye-catching number, which was finished with a pair of black knee-high combat boots.

Nas' fashion pieces had a metallic shimmer and his sleeveless, turtleneck shirt featured a studded harness that wrapped around his shoulders and across his chest.  

The waistline of his skirt was also adorned with the studs, as were the arm warmers he wore on his forearms.

The singer-songwriter's audacious look was extended with a glittery silver manicure, and he wore silver-toned triangle studs in his ears.

Attention-grabbing: The Call Me By Your Name hitmaker stole the show in a hot pink getup that showed off his extremely fit frame

Sizzling: Montero Lamar Hill donned a cowboy hat, crop top, and a pleated skirt as he performed his biggest hits for an appreciative crowd

Trailblazer: The Grammy-winning music artist showed off his unique style in the eye-catching number, which was finished with a pair of black knee-high combat boots

The Lithia Springs, Georgia native matched his microphone to his outfit for his 35-minute set.

Behind him, a set of background dancers busted moves in outfits that were similar to his. 

The group of male dancers wore metallic pink pants under their skirts - which were longer than the headliner's - and performed in hot pink sneakers.

Part of the supporting lineup of dancers was the entertainer's ex-boyfriend Yai Arizia. 

At one point he left the pack and joined Lil Nas at the front of the stage.

Ariza co-starred in the music video for the pop star's hit song That's What I Want. 

위로