메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Robert Downey Jr opted for the casual chic look on Sunday while doing some post-Christmas shopping in Los Angeles.

The 56-year-old actor sported a white coat with light blue vertical stripes over a crewneck shirt along with cut-off grey sweatpants.

Robert completed his outfit with black high-tops and accessorized with a grey cap.

Casual chic: Robert Downey Jr opted for the casual chic look on Sunday while doing some post-Christmas shopping in Los Angeles

He also covered his mouth and nose with a pink facemask amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

The Iron Man franchise star carried white shopping bags while making his way through a parking lot in the Brentwood area.

Robert also had sunglasses tucked into his shirt and dangling from his neck.

The two-time Oscar nominee earlier this month took to Instagram to share his first Op-Ed piece with his roughly 51 million followers.

Stylish star: The 56-year-old actor sported a creme coat with light blue vertical stripes over a crewneck shirt along with cut-off grey sweatpants and black high-tops

He posted a black-and-white photo of himself in profile looking over a cloudy bay.

'I've never written an Op-Ed before… this is certainly a first for me. But in the face of urgency, I choose to live with the spirit of never backing down. And what we're facing is urgent,' he wrote in the caption.

He added: 'Thx to @fastcompany for giving me the platform and my coauthor David Lang. I hope you all take a minute of your day to read about these incredible scientists that are doing the work that we can all participate in through FootPrint Coalition's Science Engine.'

위로