메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Nicki Minaj Blasts Ex-boyfriend In Angry Tweet As She Releases Video

Aleisha1336490659829 2022.05.21 06:52 조회 수 : 3

Nicki Minaj's break-up with rapper Safaree Samuels has been prickly to say the least.

The 32-year-old singer made that point crystal clear as she posted a seething message on Twitter intended for her former boyfriend on Saturday.

Nicki seemed to be suggesting that Samuels had been 'blackmailing' her in some way and that got her all riled up.

Scroll down for video 

Not happy with the ex: Nicki Minaj took to Twitter on Saturday to blast former boyfriend Safaree Samuels for 'threatening me' and 'blackmail'

'Anything you don't appreciate will be taken. God sees your ungrateful evil soul.

I gave and gave and gave. Threatening me? Blackmail? Jump,' Nicki wrote.

'Let me be happy now. God,' wailed Nicki, before apologising to her 18.5 million followers.

'I'm sorry.
My fans know this isn't me,' she wrote. 'Hate this. But I'm human. I do so much. Too much. No man would have stayed loyal in this game like me.'

Fighting words: The 32-year-old singer's break-up with the rapper has been an acrimonious one

End of the romance: Nicki and Safaree - pictured at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards - dated for 14 years until their eventual split last month

Nicki‘s mom Carol also got involved in the Twitter fray: 'Safaree when you take on Nicki you take on me and the host of heaven..

Stop while you can SB!'

Safaree took to Twitter in defensive mode, writing: 'im doing interviews about my s**t and s**t im promoting.. not 1 thing said im doing interviews about nicki.
yall sound ridiculous (sic).'

'and speaking to some1 about pub and splits isnt blackmail. stop looking for pitty.. u handle your buisness why cant i ? and its not Bout fame its about respect and youve had 0 for me the pass few years.the 0 respect u had for me at home had nothing 2do w/music

위로