메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Lisa Clark Looks Elegant In Skin-tight Dress At Sheraton Grand

HarleyMickle017 2022.04.30 06:42 조회 수 : 3

She hit Bronte Beach in a sexy tangerine swimsuit earlier this week.

And former Big Brother star turned heads once again on Thursday, slipping into a sexy skin tight dress to attend the official launch of the luxurious Sheraton Grand in Sydney.

The 33-year-old's frock featured racy cut-outs at the side, песни на гитаре для начинающих showing off a hint of her toned tummy. 

Scroll down for video 

Va-va-voom! Former Big Brother star Lisa Clark showed off her curves in a skin-tight dress with risqué cut-outs as she attended the official launch of the luxurious Sheraton Grand in Sydney on Thursday evening 

Lisa paired the designer dress with tan peep-toe ankle boots and an elegant camel-hued handbag.

For makeup, she opted for a glowing make-up palette and eye-catching rogue lipstick.

The brunette bombshell finished her glamorous look by wearing her hair slightly curled and framing her face. 

Looking good! The 33-year-old's frock featured racy cut-outs at the side, showing off a hint of her toned tummy 

Lisa recently revealed that she had launched her own social media company.

Earlier this year, the blonde socialite took to

'A lot of you ask me what I do for a living, so here it is!' she wrote alongside a photo of herself filming a table of food with her mobile phone. 

'Apart from writing for the Australian Commerce of Buisness [sic], I also own a social media company which focuses mainly on restaurants and bars.'   

She continued: 'So here I am at the Summer launch of @anatoliacp shooting content for their Insta stories for the week.' 

'I decided that I wanted to be more like them so I began to read magazines and teach myself how to dress and speak properly.

Since appearing on Big Brother, Lisa has made herself known on Sydney's social scene. 

위로