메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The story of kidnapping my sister when I was drunk. "Until I finish my sister's pussy hole, Kluang Bo"

My name is "Dad", I work in Silom, I am 23 years old, I have an older sister named "Dear", 25 years old. Actually, my sister and I live together around On Nut. I don't have a boyfriend yet. but the pussy I have experienced many times. I like to secretly watch my sister take a shower regularly. I masturbate several times a day. And when I see my sister's hump, I have to say that it's really big. Both plump and convex with sparse hairs My sister is very white. sister has a boyfriend And there must be something That day was my sister's boyfriend's birthday. And my sister went to celebrate with her boyfriend like a boyfriend. I didn't say anything I was lying in the room waiting to open the door for my sister. Around 5:30 PM, the sister came back in a drunken state. Boyfriend comes and sends it back. I walked into the room. I brought my sister to sleep on the bed. My sister wears a short skirt and also wears stockings. When I put my sister down I stood and looked at my sister carefully because I was standing very close. The smell of perfume from my sister wafted into my nose. I try to shake my sister vigorously and call her name "Pee Deer!!!"

Now my sister only had pink panties and bras left. I reached out and touched the hump area gently and stroked it up and down because sister hump was so big and bulging. There is a bit of hair growing up. It looks really beautiful. My brain is so confused right now because I'm dizzy and completely forget that the person in front of me is my sister. I reached out to take off my panties. Followed by sister's stockings slowly released. When I took my pants off, I was stunned. Because the pussy in front of me is really big and beautiful. I gently stroked my hand. I slowly opened my sister's legs as wide as possible, and slowly opened the clitoris. which my sister's clitoris is really red I thought to myself that the sister must have had something to do with her boyfriend before she came to the room, when I thought of this, I felt more at ease. Because I will be able to impersonate my sister's boyfriend and think that today I want to fuck my sister's pussy to get rid of it. After licking the cams until you're satisfied I went to lick around the clitoris. I used my tongue to push the clitoris up and down, I licked and sucked on the clitoris, คลิปหลุด onlyfans and after a while I heard the sound of my sister's mouth pricking.

My sister's slime was now flowing out a lot. I sucked without disgust, now I'm very obsessed with my sister's hump. I tried to wrap my tongue as deep as possible, I put my index finger into my sister's pussy hole slowly and gently. I walked in and out slowly as I could. Now my sister's face is distorted, but she still hasn't opened her eyes. Really good strength." The slit in the pussy is still closed. bright red pink beads Show that probably by a fan who has fully fucked I looked at my sister's pussy again. She probably had sex with her boyfriend many times. And the cock of my sister's boyfriend is not that big. I think it's probably a lot smaller than mine. I looked at my sister's pussy until I was satisfied. I gently rub my penis back and forth with my sister's cleavage. I gently pushed it in. Little by little, my sister's pussy hole is very fit. and nibbled hard and hard Although it is difficult to enter, it is not very difficult. I stuffed my dick to the end until the belly collides I was severely trembling because my sister's pussy hole was so fit and strangling my dick all the time. I moved slowly, moved slowly, slowly. My sister moaned loudly. But he still closed his eyes and swayed his hips back and forth. The hump of the pussy hit me hard. I slammed into the garden with a loud bang!! My sister's body trembled. with a strong breath My sister's body trembled. with a strong breath My sister's body trembled. with a strong breath

I am very satisfied now. I looked down at my sister's pussy area. It's all drenched now. Slime flowing on the bed of the sister's pussy hole, squeezing harder and harder than before. Shows that one round has been completed. but i'm not finished yet So I jumped and rocked up and down violently, loud and loud. I accelerated faster and harder than before. I was terrified and scared. that my sister will open her eyes to see me first Until I finished my sister's pussy hole, Kluang Bo, so red, a little pink, the slime flowed out a lot!!! My sister's slime was a lot, messed up the threads, messed up her legs and drooped all the way down to her butthole. I pulled my dick out of my sister's pussy hole. Then bent down to suck my sister's pussy again. I sucked on the slime from my sister's pussy hole with great satisfaction. Because of the fishy smell and a little salty, I really like it. I've been sucking it for a long time. When he was satisfied, he put his sister on her side and thrusted her legs forward. Both sides of the pussy petals prolapsed behind me. Then put the cock slowly stuffed into the position, lying on the side of the pussy hole, the more fit and the most excited because you can see the dick going in and out every step of the way. When I stuffed my cock to the end I started to alley gently and slowly, and then I accelerated harder and harder. I reached out to release my sister's bra to get breasts. The beautiful sister is still very firm. I grabbed and squeezed it up and down, it felt fun in my hand too. Below, the alley is faster and heavier. Sister moaning And my cum shot into my sister's pussy hole a lot. My body twitched back and forth, squeezing the cum inside, and my sister's body twitched because the second round was done. Tight pussy I got a lot of cum. Because the hole inside is very wet and warm enough to eject the penis completely. My ejaculate flows back a lot. I slowly pulled my cock out, flowing in a long, thick, opaque way. I looked at it and smiled sweetly. I kissed one of my sister's cheeks and lay down next to her, because she lost a lot of energy and I fell asleep while both of them were naked.
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
23 Find Out How To Get Discovered With Adult Movie Downloads PrinceOrmond53668 2021.11.05 1
22 When Is The Suitable Time To Begin Download Adult Movie JaninaEgger234849955 2021.10.30 1
21 Top Download Adult Movie Guide! TracyWhitten77940980 2021.10.29 2
20 Unusual Article Uncovers The Deceptive Practices Of Young Adult Movie DwayneU35660868865 2021.10.22 2
19 What Young Adult Movie Experts Don't Desire You To Know GabrielleP31147424 2021.10.03 0
18 9 Tips To Start Building A Adult Movie Theater You Always Wanted NikoleBlakemore5 2021.09.26 1
17 How Do You Outline Adult Movie Theater? As A Result Of This Definition Is Pretty Arduous To Beat. JorgeElkins42473792 2021.09.26 2
16 Consideration-grabbing Ways To Adult Movie Downloads MitziNwo0593135427 2021.09.25 1
15 How To Find Out Everything There Is To Learn About Adult Movie Star In 8 Simple Steps NadineMccue25926897 2021.09.24 2
14 Halloween - Party Concepts For The Spooky Holiday ShalandaCza5011 2021.09.24 1
13 Top Download Adult Movie Guide! GilbertSmerd7114 2021.09.24 3
12 Adult Dental Braces Forces You To Feel Young Again LupitaHarkins746671 2021.09.24 1
11 A Brief Guide To Dating MinnaLight79861064852 2021.09.24 1
» Kidnap Sister While Drunk "Until I Finish My Sister's Pussy Hole, Kluang Bo" UlrikeODoherty3 2021.09.23 3
9 Kidnap Sister While Drunk "Until I Finish My Sister's Pussy Hole, Kluang Bo" AdrianneKemble68 2021.09.23 3
8 Nong Miu Got Plugged In Every Hole. All 5 New Husbands. GreggDesir43996360 2021.09.22 4
7 Open The Virgin And Put The Penis Into The Pussy "Nong Nok" BenedictMagarey25 2021.09.22 1
6 I'm In Love With My Sister In School Uniform Dena808582707216755 2021.09.21 2
5 Open A Virgin For Sex With A Young Girl IrisCruz1554080 2021.09.21 79
4 Open The Virgin And Put The Penis Into The Pussy "Nong Nok" ElizabetM8352273 2021.09.21 4
위로