메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

It's a summary for individuals that have actually set foot in the blossom industry for a variety of factors

I wish to introduce you to an write-up about region option uploaded in All Choice.

The author is a 10-year athlete.

If you have to operate at evening, please describe this

I hope it will be valuable when picking the location to operate in.

When picking an area to work in, you must initially consider each location's design as well as go to function.

I believed vaguely, "I live in Seoul, so I'm going to operate in Seoul." So I entered HopeLiver.

I'm developing into a geek all week long.

I know a bit regarding the areas I've been to outside of Gangnam for one decade and the areas where my bros work currently.

Based upon this, I will certainly inform you the regular regional characteristics.

The very first step is to look at it and also select the location to work first after you get the design.

If you refer to this write-up as well as other articles in this year's Choice, it will certainly assist you select your region.

The areas listed below are depictive locations.

1. Incheon Daegu as well as the 2nd district

It's Turmoil where program and soju exist together.

There are few Hopa dining establishments that we commonly know, and there are lots of pathways as well as karaoke areas.

To work, you have to be equipped with the basics of the subject.

In some cases, along with the typical school track, they make it like a institution song as well as sing it. (e.g., set me complimentary).

( Existing institution songs include 'Carlman-City of the Sunlight' as well as 'Hooper-Oh My Beloved').

It's a system where it's difficult for existing new players to settle down, so there's a bit of power.

" I'm a little talkative and I do not obtain discouraged." "I consume alcohol a great deal.".

Or, "My house is near this location and also I can not go anywhere else.".

It's okay to function if you're a player, yet truthfully, I do not recommend it.

The shops detailed on this year's Selection are pretty good.

pay.

30,000 won for T.C. and 10,000 won for Nambo.

T.C. for 4 hours 100,000 won, Jjing 20,000 won.

If you're unfortunate, you can remain at one space for 8 hours and also gain 80,000 won.

2. Busan.

I do not understand currently, yet till a couple of years back, the Jungbba team made use of to remain in Haeundae for a week or a month every summertime.

I highly recommend going to Busan in summer season because consumers typically flock to Busan in summer.

Guy's gets on "All Option".

Manz is presently in the most effective situation in Haeundae Jungpa.

By the way, Haeundae is not a good location for a brand-new family to go alone, yet it's a excellent location to go as a group.

And I have a little loathing to the typical language, as well as when I enter the space, people outside Busan can be treated well.

Seomyeon has one South Sidewalk Combination Union (Hera Wolf) on 1st Street, as well as a females's exclusive bar (Danielba) on second Road.

Nambo-do is reasonably hectic, however it's just a little cooking area.

The college tune is still there, as well as there is no idea whatsoever.

Seomyeon is never ever a great system to make a lot of cash.

My system is also cheap.

That's why there are a lot of people.

Danielba is a Japanese-style hoppa system, which is different from the normal price became a space.

If there are a few customers that will certainly take pictures consistently, I will touch the money.

I advise it to those who are good at looking after clients.

Also in wintertime, I play Sangta as opposed to other regions.

Overall, the variety of clients in Busan is not just in Seoul, but additionally in Gyeonggi-do and two top.

If the size appears, it deserves going to.

pay.

30,000 won for T.C. and 10,000 won for NAMBO.

T.C. for 3 hours 100,000 won, Jjing 10,000 won.

Female's special bar month-to-month income + Insen 200-- 1000.

3. Suwon.

I comprehend that Suwon has a large shop in the system developed in Nambodo.

Sometimes in Seoul, there are consumers who go to Suwon to play, so the job is not hard.

Yet there's a system that does school songs and programs, so sometimes you need to do it.

Numerous dried anchovy youngsters appropriate for introducing hoppa.

However I do not advise it to residents who were born and also elevated in Suwon.
In Suwon, instead of moving by auto, the pathway maintained walking the midtown area to see the option of stores.

If you're unlucky, you'll obtain captured by your mama on the street running on the pathway.

pay.

30,000 won to 30,000 won, 10,000 won for Nambo-do as well as T.C.

4. Jeju Island.

Jeju Island is an remarkable area. Chinese as well as Oriental come as visitors at the same time.

If you understand Chinese, go and touch some cash. Prior to you go, make certain to eat with Abe!

As well as I need to know how to eat raw fish since I consume raw fish with alcohol in my area.

You can go and function even if the player size is not huge, as well as it's a program as opposed to alcohol.

The size doesn't appear, but if you can enjoy while doing a program, or if you can talk Chinese, I recommend it.

pay.

an inclination to report.

100,000 won at the store.

a great deal of pointers.

5. Gyeonggi District (Bucheon Seongnam, and 호빠 so on)

>Gyeonggi-do deserved living up until three years earlier

>Nonetheless, Bucheon Prize Island, which was claimed to be so prominent as a result of the intensifying economic climate, was almost ruined

>Prize Island was the initial insane concept store to pick a gamer mirror

>After the loss of Prize Island, there were numerous stores in Bucheon, yet there were just stores that handled to unite through the sidewalk

>I recognize that Prize Island has been functioning well lately

>Seongnam as well as Bundang utilized to be called "Nodaji Ttang."

>The fact now is that the store was dragged out the walkway as well as made it through each day, yet even that big store recently developed into a ladies's shop

>As for I know, there are 2 shops left in Bundang

>There is no show in this Gyeonggi area, and you can consume a little like Gangnam. It's honey to function It's a embarassment that's a problem

>pay

>30,000 won to 30,000 won, 10,000 won for Bodo T.C

>100,000 won, Mujjing, or 20,000 won

>6. Manufacturing facility complicateds such as Pyeongtaek

>The manufacturing facility complicated has lots of ladies's entertainment and also females's gongsoon

>As opposed to operating in Gangnam for 350,000 won per hour,

>You can make more money if you simply consider the T.C.V.s in these neighborhood factory facilities

>The advised location is Pyeongtaek. I recommend those that only want to obtain a TC , as well as those that make a lot in a short time period

>Most of the visitors as well as the system are brand-new, so I do not drink if I do not have a show and also beverage as well as I can Haha

>7. Foreign nations (Hong Kong, Singapore, China, the United States, Australia, Japan)

>Hong Kong is the initial foreign nation that individuals who do not operate in Korea or have actually worked in Korea for a very long time can go to

>In Hong Kong, when the very first store was opened regarding seven years ago, T.C. made a regular monthly income of greater than 500 won independently

>Already, T-C is still receiving greater than Korean stores per hr, however there is little or no wage

>As far as I understand, there is just one Korean shop and there are numerous Chinese stores

>If you choose the very first time, at least 3 individuals remain at the holiday accommodation and the structure is backwards as well as filthy, so roaches frequently appear

>So when you most likely to Hong Kong, your initial objective is to leave the dormitory

>Singapore can be visa-free for regarding 3 months and also not time or roomie principle

>At the open karaoke club ceremony, I'm wearing a headscarf with the amount of money written on it, not the real flower hanging LOLto)

>I'm earning money

>There is additionally a store insen ( however the primary source of income in Singapore is not alcohol however flower wall mount, so there is no taxi fare for it, as well as Singapore shops only consume alcohol beer) Sometimes they execute. (Idol dance, vocal singing magic, etc)

>The revenue goes to least 10 million won, however Singapore dollar is 2,000 bucks each month for visa

>Even if I conserve my rent as well as living expenses, it's tough to save 300 a month

>Super aces are already in Singapore, so new gamers need to not go.I suggest it to Wakku course ace who has operated in Korea for at the very least a year. The difference from Hong Kong is that you have to talk Chinese other than English to save cash

>Below is a image of the actual performance

>Hopa is hard due to the fact that the party culture is in place in America

>Additionally, hooking is illegal in places where Koreans are mostly located, so they run with the primary gateway secured like 2 or eight years ago

>The primary audience is Korean women or 2nd generation Oriental

>The united state doesn' There are a lot of people who have just learned how to live

>In Addition To Hong Kong and also Singapore, Australia was once voted one of the top three foreign countries

>However, like Singapore and also Hong Kong, it is not a shop, yet a couple of individuals come to select it like a report from a karaoke space that has been remodelled

>Simply put, it's less affordable, but T-C. is salty. Nevertheless, I have actually never ever seen anyone who fulfilled Gucci

>Every person recognizes Japan so well, so I'll claim it quickly

>International hoppa is illegal, so I usually go without a visa and also go back to work on a Japanese language study visa

>Yet I do not earn as much as I made use of to. When you choose a shop, you have to go to a Japanese shop, not a Korean one

>If you most likely to a Oriental shop, it's simply Welcome to Heck

>Up until regarding eight years back, I in some cases saw some individuals who mosted likely to Japan as well as finished, today the players are seldom going

>This is China. It's the most popular area nowadays

>Yet if the culture is low as well as the area is not Beijing and Shanghai,

>If you use an RM watch on your wrist eventually, your wrist will certainly be cut off

>You can state that T-C doesn't have 13 to 17 jjing

>Chinese is a must. I operate at a club ( Chuckles) Wow

>You can view option and also sit at the table, beverage, dancing, and play

>You can claim you work for Octagon

>There are times when I get drunk, yet I have a strong sense of alcohol. The standard collection of cognac, Sparkling wine Perrier, is 200 from Jungpa for 5 people

>It's worth trying if you can talk Chinese, however it's far better not to go under the local Oriental Madame

>I know them all. They're crookslol

>8. Seoul

>Finally, it's the last Seoul. Seoul is divided right into Gangnam location as well as non-Gangnam location

>Gangnam area is actually Gangnam area, and also non-Gangnam location is apart from Jangan-dong, Konkuk University, Jongno-dong, Gangseo, Jamsil-dong, Hongdae, Sinchon, Yeongdeungpo New Forest

>I'm not mosting likely to treat it as non-mainstream

>There is a store in Jangan-dong Geondae where you obtain 4 for Mr. Cinte Gotti

>The atmosphere for the gamer is excellent. It's excellent to do T.C.E.

>. But there are situations where the waiting space or washroom is puckking

>There are a lot of clients and there are a great deal of players

>They come to Jongro Myeongdong typically. shuddering

>If you can endure the exact same sex, please go

>If you catch one, you can make a living, yet there may be a 2nd round after the table

>The second round is about whether it's rice, alcohol, or butt, relying on your preference ..

>Table 5 The second round is gotten as long as possible

>There utilized to be some Hopa in Gangseo Regent Resort Street, but the most significant group is currently in Sinchon Hongdae

>Shinchon Hongdae has more than 20 consumers, however he is the one that sees a lot of them every day

>Only time lol

>Yeongdeungpo Sindorim as well as Jamsil Gangdong are similar to the Gyeonggi-do system, which typically drag pathways to stores

>There are normally couple of customers with the exception of the largest shop. I advise it to those that want to most likely to Gyeonggi-do

>In the Gangnam location, there are two big stores ( Ladies's Generation, Demand Ratio) as well as one public (Jupiter District). One, two, three

>Three political celebrations and a couple of cost groups. And also it's run by a variety of news organizations

>If you have a good size and you have great endurance, you can go to the need proportion

>You can pick up until ten o'clock in the early morning. (The cost of demand is higher than that of Yeoshi, however there is no difference in functioning.)

>If you believe I'm much more effective than time, I'll call you after seeing the promotion for Jupiter Dohyon Chief Executive Officer of All Choice

>It's 10 in 2 hrs, so it's salted. But I do not have any kind of early morning consumers

>These days, Jung-pa utilized to have a public strategy, so there are few consumers and I don't recommend it much

>If you wish to catch Mrs. Joomo, you can go

>The normal cost is a form that created from the old Jungpa, as well as the system is similar to that of the Japanese Hopa

>It is a women-only bar that established from Japanese style to area type as well as bar kind

>In the past, 여성전용룸 if part two customers were the main customers after 3 a.m., currently they understand that Gangnam girls are much more rich than bar lad

r />Organization starts at 8 o'cl

r />The monthly wage starts at about 700 consisting of In-Chen. It's much better to test on your own when you have a client to turn it

r />I recommend it when there are more than four groups that can fire 10 times a month. The default collection is suit, sub-mariner, and also BM5.
위로