메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

She has admitted to feeling emotional being confined to lockdown while pregnant with her first child. 

But Katy Perry, 35, got a little light relief from her unborn child when she went for her ultrasound scan and her baby appeared to swear at her. 

The singer, who is engaged to actor Orlando Bloom, 43, shared a clip of the scan and wrote: 'When your unborn daughter gives you a middle finger from the womb you know you're in for 슬롯사이트추천 it #happymothersdayto

r />'When your unborn daughter gives you the middle finger': Katy Perry shared her ultrasound scan on Instagram on Monday with a hilarious capt

r />Put that finger down: Katy shared her scan and noticed something a little cheeky about it

r />'You know you're in for it': She posted this caption alongside the funny picture

r />She also shared a snap of Orlando holding a giant bunch of blooms which he had picked for her on mother's da

r />RELATED ARTICLES

r />Prev

r

r

r />

r />'I'm thankful to be with them today and everyday': Demi... Comedian Jerry Stiller dies aged 92: Son Ben pays tribute to

r />'Forever in my heart': Danielle Bux shares touching Mother's...

r />Share this article

r />S

r />'Where did you get those?' Katy asked him... 'From the garden? And you arranged them for me?''

r />'I've been picking them all morning,' Orlando said. 'Pretty right? I wasn't quite finished but you caught me, so

r />Cute: Katy also revealed her fiancé Orlando Bloom had picked and arranged these stunning flowers from their gard

r />Exciting news: Katy revealed in March that she is expecting her first child, a daughter

r />Katy revealed in March that she is expecting her first child, a daughter.

r />And during her appearance on Saturday's SHEIN Together Virtual Festival, Perry admitted that although she is 'so excited' to join the 'mom club,' being pregnant during a pandemic has taken a toll on her emoti

r />'I think a lot of that is hormonal and I'm not used to being around so many people all in a confined [or] a small space for so long,' explained the sin

r />Mixed emotions: During her appearance on Saturday's SHEIN Together Virtual Festival, Katy admitted that being pregnant during a pandemic has taken a toll on her emot

r />She added: 'I'm used to going [out] all the time.'

r />Katy said that she typically has about 'five good days' at a time before succumbing to unwelcome emotional spiral

r />'[There are some days] where I cry when I look down at my toes or I cry when just doing simple tasks

r />But even with the emotional rollercoasters, Perry spoke directly to moms tuning into the stream and said that she thinks she is 'ready to join your club

r />Combination: 'I think a lot of that is hormonal and I'm not used to being around so many people all in a confined [or] a small space for so long,' explained the si

r />Faith in music: Katy was joined by her background singers and tour band to perform a mini concert for those tuning in at

r />The Grammy nominated recording artist also made sure to acknowledge the Mother's Day holiday by sending genuine well wis

r />'I want to wish all the mother's a Happy Mother's Day and I am so excited,' said Perry. 'I hope you are doing well and staying safe

r />The SHEIN Together Virtual Festival on Saturday was a star-studded affair with the intent to raise money for COVID-19 relief effort

r />Hailey Bieber, Tyler Cameron, Rita Ora, Yara Shahidi and Lil Nas X, and more made appearances during the livestream and promoted charities close to their heart

r />SHEIN: Hailey Bieber, Tyler Cameron, Rita Ora, Yara Shahidi and Lil Nas X, and more made appearances during the livestream and promoted charities close to their he

r />Katy was joined by her background singers and tour band to perform a mini concert for those tuning in at home.

r />Since revealing her pregnancy to the world, the Teenage Dream songstress has used social media to keep fans and followers updated on her progress, thoughts, and feeli

r />During an Instagram Live on Wednesday, Katy opened up about quarantining with Bloom and how she is comfortable knowing their relationship will never be perfec

r />'If you love me during quarantine, you will love me any other time,' she laughed as she spoke to friend Cynthia Lovely who joined her via web

r />Updates: Since revealing her pregnancy to the world, the Teenage Dream songstress has used social media to keep fans and followers updated on her progress, thoughts, and feelings; Katy pictured via Instagram on M

r />Active: When asked if her baby is active, the Roar singer joked: 'She is giving me the middle finger, she is definitely starting to chatter'; Katy pictured via Instagram on M

r />'You can't hide your foot fungus. This is me! You can't hide anything!' 

r />When asked if her baby is active, the Roar singer joked: 'She is giving me the middle finger, she is definitely starting to chatt

r />Perry also revealed that fiance Orlando acts as her 'mirror' and helps her recognize what she needs to work on, personall

r />'You're always going to be working on yourself and your relationship. Your partner is your mirror,' she explai

r />Unknown: Last Sunday during a Facebook Live chat, Katy came to terms with the fact that she may have to opt out of having a baby shower due to COVID-19; Katy pictured via Facebook Live on Su

r />'I don't know about you, but sometimes if you get me in front of one of those magnifying mirrors at a hotel, and I see my pores and whiskers, I won't leave the room for 30 minut

r />She continued: 'I'm like, I can't believe I see all the things that I never saw and I need to work on. That's what your partner

r />Katy elaborated on what it has been like quarantining with family in a recent interview with Extr

r />The singer explained that although she 'can get highly annoyed' being in such close quarters with them, she believes her and her family have 'laid a new foundation' for their relationship.

r />'There's a bond that's even stronger. We have some horrible days where I want to cry, but I believe when we look back at this, for myself, it will be this beautiful bond that we created

r />Last Sunday during a Facebook Live chat, Katy came to terms with the fact that she may have to opt out of having a baby shower due to COVID

r />'I know not everyone does a babymoon or a baby shower,' Perry began. 'But I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to do any of that

r />She continued: 'I'm just taking it one day at a time. But I'll be grateful. I mean, I'm grateful now, but there's a lot going

r />Never Worn White: In March, Katy used the music video for her single Never Worn White to reveal her pregnancy to the w

r />Unveiling: At the end of the video, Katy showed off her burgeoning baby bump

r />In March, Katy used the music video for her single Never Worn White to reveal her pregnancy to the worl

r />Though this will be Perry's first child, Orlando already has a nine-year-old son Flynn with ex wife Miranda Kerr, 3

r />Orlando proposed to Katy on Valentine's Day in 2019 following an American Idol taping in Los Angeles. 

r />Perry was formally married to comedian and actor Russell Brand, 44, she divorced in 2012. 

r />Engaged: Orlando proposed to Katy on Valentine's Day in 2019 following an American Idol taping in Los Angeles; Katy and Orlando pictured in

r />Daisies: As for Katy's professional life, the singer surprised fans on Friday when she announced she would be releasing the first single off her impending fifth studio album on Ma

r />Read mo

r />SHEIN Together | Global Livestream Event | SHEIN USA
위로