메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Kris Jenner Hosts Lori Loughlin For Galentine's Party At Her Home

RRHDarrel46250388251 2022.02.17 18:11 조회 수 : 0

Kris Jenner hosted a group of gal pals including disgraced Full House star Lori Loughlin for a Galentine's Day party over the weekend.

During the fete Kris, 66, was accompanied by her longtime boyfriend Corey Gamble who is a quarter of a century her junior.

They threw a bash for Kris' friend Kym Douglas, who is the widow of the late The Young And The Restless actor Jerry Douglas. 

What a group: Kris Jenner (center) hosted a group of gal pals including disgraced Full House star Lori Loughlin (left) for a Galentine's Day party over the weekend

Kym posted pictures and footage of the party to her Instagram page this Sunday, the day before Valentine's Day actually fell.

In a group shot of the party, guests could be seen holding up massive hearts with the name of Kris' makeup mogul daughter Kylie Jenner on them.

Footage from the party showed the hearts displayed on the dinner table as part of the decor while the gal pals caught up. 

'It will be my first #Valentines Day Day alone in 40 years.

My friends didn't want me to be by myself so we had a little Galentines day dinner at @krisjenner 's w @coreygamble @tamgus & #LoriLoughlin,' Kym wrote.

Guest of honor: Kym Douglas posted pictures and footage of the party to her Instagram page this Sunday, the day before Valentine's Day actually fell

Plugging Kylie: Footage from the party showed the Kylie Jenner hearts displayed on the dinner table as part of the decor while the gal pals caught up

'Now I am not dreading V day I had such a sweet night with these wonderful friends.

I realized Valentine's does not have to be with a lover or partner, it can be just as special with friend's, family, your animals, a neighbor or a good book. Love comes in many different forms. May your #valentines be sweet,' she added.

Jerry, who married Kym in 1985, died this past November just three days before he would have rung in his 89th birthday. 

The couple shared a son called Hunter and Kym revealed that Jerry died 'peacefully and quietly with Hunter and I at his side, holding his hands...

Frank Sinatra was playing softly in the background.'

Lori meanwhile is married to the fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, with whom she was infamously implicated in the college admissions scandal. 

The way they were: They threw a bash for Kris' friend Kym Douglas, who is the widow of the late The Young And The Restless actor Jerry Douglas;  Kym and Jerry are pictured in 2002

Lori is married to Mossimo Giannulli, with whom she was infamously implicated in the college admissions scandal; they are pictured leaving a courthouse in 2019

She spent two months in federal prison at CI Dublin in California before being released in December 2020 just before New Year's. 

Meanwhile Mossimo had to spend five months in prison for his role in the bribery scheme and was ultimately released in early April of last year. 

It emerged in 2019 that Lori and Mossimo bribed their daughters Olivia and Isabella's way into University Of Southern California.

Lori and her fashion designer husband paid $500,000 to falsely pass the girls off as potential college rowers on USC's team.

Hot couple: Kris is pictured attending last year's Met Gala in New York City with her longtime beau Corey Gamble who is a quarter of a century her junior

위로