메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Camisetas de fútbol and Karen - Moore 3-year contract
Regardless of whether the Dallas Cowboys in the playoffs this season, their team for the future to make an important decision.

Denim has announced the offensive coordinator Camisetas de fútbol baratas Karen - signed a contract extension Moore (Kellen Moore). According to NFL television network correspondent Ian - Ian Rapoport (Ian Rapoport) reported that this "generous" three-year contract.

Moore retired at the end of the 2017 season, ending his playing career. He joined the Cowboys coaching staff in 2018 and became the team offensive coordinator in 2019. Before the decision to renew cowboy, Moore is considered likely to be interested in their position coach his alma mater, venta de camisetas de fútbol replicas Boise State University.

"I am very excited to be able to stay in the Dallas Cowboys as offensive coordinator," Moore said in a statement. "I will no longer apply for jobs Boise State University coach. I Aiboyisi State University. I will always support them, and I hope one day they can become part of the team again."

In the fifth week of the season despite starting quarterback Nasdaq - Prescott (Dak Prescott) injured for the season lead Cowboys offensive group was hit, Cowboys in the regular season finale is approaching still make the playoffs I hope. .

Moore is widely considered one of the league's best offensive coaches, he made a number of key adjustment, not only to improve the offensive team's recent performance, but also let the team back to life.

Week 17 before the game, Cowboys games 3 consecutive averaging at least 30 minutes. In Week 16 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles in the game, the Cowboys offensive advancing 513 yards, a season since most of reimbursement Prescott.

Moore in 2012 to defeat rookie in the league. In the 6-year playing career, he played for three years each for the Detroit Lions and Cowboys. In 2018 he became the Cowboys quarterbacks coach. After Garrett (Jason Garrett), new coach Mike - - In the beginning of last year decided not to retain former Cowboys coach Jason McCarthy (Mike McCarthy) decided to let Moore left team.

In the 2019 season, although the Cowboys failed to make the playoffs, averaging their offensive yardage (431.5 yards) ranked first in the league, Prescott also shot a career best season. Before Week 17 game, the Cowboys offensive team this season, averaging the number of attack (376.1 yards) in the league twelfth code.
위로