메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Smart Folks Do Cheap Jerseys :)

Sam41195650921967 2021.11.14 03:30 조회 수 : 1

Famous Hall runs to Jamamas is still troubled by the brain oscillating sequelae
Famous Hall of Runs THOMAS will discuss his sequelae after the 13-year Cheap NFL Jerseys career in 13 years.

This pre-clipping research summit that will be held in Canada in a cerebral volatile research summit in Canada, the next month, and said that he is affected by emotional fluctuations and is getting worse.

NFL"Until today, I can't control my emotional fluctuations," he said. "There are many days I have to apologize to my family. I thank God, I have an understanding of my family in the 3rd year and even after I retired 14 to 15 years. They all understand so I will There is emotional fluctuation, sometimes I just can't control it. "

Thomas told the audience that he had never discussed his symptoms.

Thomas is the number of players in Bill's history, and Cheap NFL Jerseys free shipping he is selected in 2007. He quickly visited his doctor to assess his situation.

After accepting the nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, the doctor means that the forehead leaves of Thomas are like a person who falls on the front of the roof or a brain that hits the car windshield several times. Thomas said his situation "is a variety of things."
위로