메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Next month, Adrian P eterson (Adrian P eterson), who else will be 36 years old, provides no difference in his / her career goals. Within a recent interview, he said that will he still expectations to win the Super Bowl since, And the report of chasing Emitt Smith (Emmitt Smith).

Peterson said: 'I will continue to be able to play and endeavor Wholesale NFL Jerseys China to win some sort of championship. In this specific process, I also hope to meet up with Smith and still surpass him. '

Peterson's current job rushing to advance 14820 yards, ranked 5th in history, and cheap nfl jerseys free shipping Smith 3535 yards.

'I wish to end up being a running again who can get to 40, continue to rush for truck yards, and cheap jerseys online continue to be the good person. ' Peterson said.

If playing to the Elephants in the 2020 season, Peterson raced 156 times and advanced 404 yards. If he may really play until the age of forty, he will have to advance at minimum 707 yards the year if he or she wants to surpass the record
위로