메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Beijing, September 29 - Mike Zimmer's coaching career survived 39 years. Just after a series of teaching helper positions, he eventually became the head coach in the Mn Vikings. Of these many years, he has seen many outstanding performances, and also witnessed many bad activities. But is within his 's thoughts and football jerseys cheap opinions, he has never ever seen the Vikings' pass defense in the 31-38 loss towards the Los Angeles Rams.

'We have nevermaybe I haven't anywherewe have not seen such a bad go defense. And we may check our present situation and obtain back on track, ' Zimmer said.

Could be he forgot the National League Shining last season?

In the Thursday night game against the Rams, the Vikings were pushed american football jerseys for sale 556 yards by typically the opponent's offensive crew. The included Rams quarterback Jared Goff's 456 yards and even 5 touchdowns overall performance. Many times the Vikings defensive person is not inside the right place, lacks tacit knowing and allows typically the Rams catcher to easily break by means of.

Zimmer noticed that will the indegent performance of the defensive group was not the only one in this video game. 'I'm worried. I have been worried regarding. Our defensive efficiency is not excellent. '

In typically the 49 games under Zimmer, cheap american football jerseys the Vikings have scored even more than 21 points in 12 video games. In the eleventh week of last season, the Vikings allowed the Rams to score simply 7 points. Nevertheless now, even though key personnel of the Rams offensive team need not changed, wholesale Denver Broncos jerseys the particular performance of typically the double side is very different
위로