메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

There hasn't been many boxers which have achieved the success that Manny Pacquiao has over recent times. It doesn't happen too often that fighters get on American television tv ads. Manny Pacquiao's recent commercial has been gaining traction in america with the catch line, "Millions of hits" at the very end.

Nitty Gritty made a cameo appearance in the 1969 musical western film "Paint Your Wagon". They performed "Hand Me Down That Can o' Beans". They also played Carnegie Hall, opening for Bill Cosby.

Frank Sinatra & Stevie Wonder sing Ebony & Ivory -A young Eddie Murphy plays Stevie Wonder & Joe Piscopo is Frank Sinatra. They sing their version of Ebony & Cream color. Very funny!

Love My Way coming from the Psychedelic Furs. This song by the Psychedelic Furs was already released in 1982, and helped them burst onto the scene for their hit single from the movie Pretty In Pink. The domain name of that single? Well, Pretty In Pink of course. This song (and band) set a young tone for the '80s music was all with. Brandon Flowers of The Killers cites this band as being a major id test game live22 impact on his get the job done. can a cat live 22 years't be all bad now, huh?

BG: It gave me chills, and does. Much more me happy to unquestionably be a part of something so awesome. EVERYBODY go know the new Wall Street movie, my man kills it with Michael Douglas! Hahahaha.

I Ran by Flock of Seagulls. I would you first time I heard this background score. I was hooked for at the least a week, and had been in 2005. Can you imagine how the song felt back once it heats up started getting generous volume airtime on MTV in 1982? Also was it featured over a commercial for Rockstar's hit video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, this song helped spawn the tunes giant had been MTV. I have faith that was because MTV's music video playing days are far eradicated. 'Tis a disgrace.

BG: My cardboard city fam, Daryl Palumbo, Fsean Martin, my mizery crew, all my girlftriend in NYC, Miami, San Fran invariably who you are, my brother, Chauncey, live22 youtube the Hartford party starters union, live22 youtube Corey Scoolidge, and everybody at Brass City Tattoo.
위로