메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

JJ Watt admits that it may go to 50 years old and cannot walk
Last season of Houston Dezhou defensive players JJ Watt (JJWATT) still got his own third best defensive player in the case of injury, this is the only celebration player Lawrence-Taylor completed Over.

Recently, Watt received an interview: "I have to face reality because I need a game, this will have a result, I can't walk 50 years old, I can't walk. At that time, I will say & lsquo; you are young when you are young. But now this is what I need to do. "

Last season, Watt was hurt in the left hand, the back is highlighted, and wholesale nfl jerseys online the five muscle tears are still completed 17.5 times, 32 four-point guard, cheap Miami Dolphins jerseys 26 manufacturing quartz guards, wholesale New England Patriots jerseys 8 times touch, 3 times Manufacturing the ball and wholesale jerseys from china get a drop of the ball once.

Watt told reporters: "Last season is the worst year of my body, I need to fight with injuries, my handfractor has been highlighted, my groin is also a problem, but I don't think everyone can understand each person. Among them. "
위로