메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Lady Gaga Trades Kisses With Tom Cruise In Las Vegas

MelinaO68798382 2022.08.23 12:43 조회 수 : 0

Lady Gaga had a famous fan in the audience Sunday night. 

Tom Cruise was one of the excited audience members watching the Grammy winner perform in her Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano lessons Sydney show in Las Vegas

The superstar and the singer met backstage afterward, giving each other pecks on the cheek with the Born This Way singer posting, 'Thank you for coming to the show last night. I love you my friend @tomcruise.'

VIP:  Lady Gaga entertained a VIP guest, Tom Cruise, during her Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano show in Las Vegas 

The A Star is Born star wore a shiny tuxedo complete with white shirt and bow tie as she performed standards such as Luck Be A Lady and Anything Goes.

Her blonde hair was pulled back in an updo. She wore stage ready makeup with a bright red lip, sparkly eye shadow and dark eyeliner. 

The Mission: Impossible actor looked dapper in a black suit and shirt. 

Pucker up: The two friends exchanged kisses on the cheek in photos shared on social media, with the Grammy winner writing, 'Thank you for coming to the show last night. I love you my friend @tomcruise.'

Tom is reprising his role as a ace flyer Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell in the upcoming Top Gun: Maverick.

It's been more than 30 years since the original film.

And he now portrays a flight instructor, training a detachment of Top Gun graduates for a specialized mission the likes of which no living pilot has ever seen.

Top Gun:  Tom is reprising his role as a ace flyer Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell in the upcoming Top Gun: Maverick as a flight instructor training Top Gun pilots for an elite mission

The highly anticipated sequel co-starring Jennifer Connelly and Miles Teller opens in theaters May 27. 

Lady Gaga wrote the theme song, Hold My Hand, for the action adventure.

She called it 'a love letter to the world during and after a very hard time.' 

The single will be released Tuesday May 3. 

Piano Lesson Beginner - Sydney \/ Inner West: Piano Lesson Beginner ...

website Gaga arrives at the 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards red website Gaga brings endless glamour to the red carpet of the 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. The star and her singing partner Tony Bennett were nominated for five awards.website preload="none">

위로