메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

A flight attendant and mother-of-two claims just one type of exercise transformed her body after she spent years doing squats and lifting weights in the gym.

Jenna Sanders, who works for Qantas out of Nova Scotia, Canada, trialed Australian personal trainer Rachael Attard's - which focuses on light resistance work and walking - after finding her body was 'bulking up' in a traditional gym setting.

'I spent so much time in the gym doing all the wrong training for my body type,' Jenna said.

'Squats, heavy weights, running on an incline and bike sprints... All the wrong things for me. I got bulky legs and felt heavy. Now I know exactly what I need to do to achieve the leanest and slimmest look for me.'

Rachael's program breaks down the female body into three separate categories and subscribes a diet and exercise routine depending on which type you are: Ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph.

Jenna Sanders, who works for Qantas out of Nova Scotia, Canada, trialed Australian personal trainer Rachael Attard's Lean Legs Program

Rachael's program breaks down the female body into three separate categories and subscribes a diet and exercise routine depending on which type you are: Ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph

As a mesomorph, Jenna's body shape can gain and lose fat and muscle quickly, so she needs to be mindful about focusing on too many HIIT workouts and instead needs to incorporate walking on a flat surface with bodyweight exercises.

'Your Lean Legs has changed my life and my figure.

And I enjoy every minute I put into it! I'm not even nervous for how I'll get back after a c-section soon and my third baby, because I know it works and I can achieve my goal with hard work and all the right training for me.'

Jenna's incredible transformation photos were shared to Rachael's Instagram page, much to the adoration of the personal trainer's fans.

Previously, Rachael has spoken about how important walking is for the average woman to see lasting results.

Jenna's incredible transformation photos were shared to Rachael's Instagram page, much to the adoration of the personal trainer's fans

'Walking is the best type of exercise for lean legs.

It will help get rid of excess fat on your legs and lean them out,' she said.

When you do cardio at a low to moderate intensity, she explained, the body burns stored glycogen (carbs) first, then fats. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

'The longer you exercise, the more fat your body will burn. So, by doing longer power walks, your body will burn more fat and it will help you get lean legs,' she said.

Rachael said she tried 'every single workout under the sun' but found 'nothing is as effective in getting thinner thighs and legs overall as walking'.

'Through my years of working as a Syarat Pendirian PT with girls that had the same goal (specifically to get skinny legs), this has always been the best method,' she added.

위로