메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Amazon Shoppers Love This £24 Jumper That Covers All Lumps And Bumps

DorethaDelee144 2023.08.22 10:40 조회 수 : 0

SHOPPING: Products featured in this article are independently selected by our shopping writers. If you make a purchase using links on this page, MailOnline will earn an affiliate commission. 

Amazon shoppers are reaping the compliments after wearing one surprisingly affordable jumper from Amazon - and it costs just £23.90.

Shoppers are updating their autumn wardrobes with the . Super soft and slightly oversize, it's a cosy buy that shoppers praise as 'very flattering' and 'incredibly soft', with many noting how it 'hangs perfectly', covering 'all lumps and bumps'.  

The , that's gained over 3,000 five-star reviews, is such a popular buy that Amazon shoppers keep coming back for more.

Cleverly designed with a longer hem at the back to cover your bottom, it doesn't cling, instead falling loosely over your tummy to flatter your shape and keep you comfortable even when lounging around the house. 

Scores of shoppers have added the

An Amazon shopper favourite for autumn, the

Designed with a classic V-neck, long cuffed sleeves and long enough to cover your hips and bum, it's an autumn basic that can be paired with jeans, trousers, skirts and even leggings. 

Not as chunky as some sweaters, the 

One impressed shopper raved: 'The v neck sits perfectly without being baggy.

Because I wanted it more casual, the shoulders are bigger, which gives me the comfy slouchy look. It is not overly heavy, but certainly not and it covers all my bumps.'

https___hypebeast.com_image_2021_02_rei-

Another also commented on the flattering fit, writing: 'Absolutely beautiful. They fit and hang fabulously. I highly recommend these jumpers.'

A third penned: 'Gorgeous top...so soft and hangs perfectly....a MUST have for a ladies winter wardrobe..

위로