메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

'I went in and said, "Hello" and explained that I drink because I'm in love and have f****d up the relationship.
Then I walked out.'

'I did [go to rehab], for just 15 minutes,' she told The Sun at the time.

On Monday, the fan-favourite told  that she felt like the 'black sheep' purely because of her ink.

I've never been more touched by a persons reaction, to hear her say "I have a breast again" will stay with me for the rest of my life,' she said.  

'Her strength and glow were just unbreakable.

Strictly Come Dancing bosses 'have set their sights on... Victoria Beckham is slammed by animal rights activists for...

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Romeo Beckham, 17, looks stylish in colourful tracksuit as...

Share this article

14 shares

The star set pulses racing as he posed up in a towel and sported dishevelled locks for the mirror selfie.   

Victoria Beckham puts on a leggy display as she swaps her...

'Whitney has definitely changed how I feel. My apologies to the uneducated people if the pictures offend you, these weren't my breasts, they were removed and reconstructed and although reconstructed breast look normal in clothing they certainly don't underneath.

Fashion fan gets inked with Ecko logo in exchange for lifelong company discount... of just 20 per cent" data-article-id="1373287" data-article-channel-follow-button="Femail" data-is-channel="false" data-headline="A bargain tattoo far? Fashion fan gets inked with Ecko logo in exchange for lifelong company discount... of just 20 per cent" id="shareLinkTop" class="share-icons" data-placement="top" website data-email-share-style="email_share_article-top">

Customers must have one of two Ecko logos permanently tattooed to be eligible for the promotion" class="blkBorder" style="max-width:100%" />

Tattoo Trends 2021
위로