메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

These Are Amazing Hoodies

MistyGruner84674530 2022.01.16 21:50 조회 수 : 1

Went shopping for a basic hoodie with no graphic that is worth the quality and I have to say that this hoodie is comfortable and perfect to my fitting! The quality isn't horrible nor is it high-end but for the price of the hoodie, I say that it is worth every dollar I spent on it. The %50 cotton and the %50 polyester heavy blend made a big difference compared to all the other hoodies I have invest in. Save your time and buy it now!
I really like these sweatsirts (I bought 4 in different colors). They appear to be well made, yellow hockey jersey and the the fabric is the perfect weight for fall. Not thin at all, but certainly not heavy weight, so just don't expect this to be your only outerwear for winter. I actually bought these a few weeks ago, but have just now had the opportuntity to wear them, as the temps in VA have dropped into the 50's and 60's. I wear hoodies with nothing underneath. It was actually in the 40's when I walked my dog this morning, and I was very comfortable.

Things I also like about these: roomy pockets, elastic on the cuffs and along the bottom (nice look), drawstring hood. Great value too. Depending on size and color, some are available with free shipping (through Amazon Prime) and some are not. Even with a modest delivery charge, I found the cost to be very reasonable. Could not have found anything less expensive in any local stores in my area.

Overall, if you're looking for a comfortable, medium weight, solid color, well constructed, relatively inexpensive hoodie, I would recommend these.
위로