메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Surprisingly Great Shirts!

MiraSizemore344160 2022.02.08 19:28 조회 수 : 3

hockey-in-the-snow.jpg?width=746&format=This was a surprise. Most less expensive tee shirts are tight, made of poor fabric, or just generally unappealing to look at. This is the exception. Two for this price is amazing. And they are comfortable shirts. The fabric is reasonably soft (Okay, it's not Egyptian cotton maybe, but it's still comfy). The fit is loose enough even in my regular size (M) to not bind under my arms or other places. It just feels good. What I don't like is the limited colors in the poly-cotton blend fabric. Mine is blue, but only because there are few other colors in this fabric. That fabric is my choice because it helps wick away sweat when I exercise unlike cotton which becomes a damp rag after a short time. Please make the blended fabric in more colors.
they turned out to be great shirts! The material is soft and thick, and have been washed many times with no noticeable color fade or shrinkage. The only "issue" is that I have wide shoulders, so the shirt is just a tiny bit tighter up there, but it's almost a non-issue. the size is good, these shirts are the perfect length, falling below my belt, unlike many of my other MLB shirts that end up shrinking length-wise after a few washes.
First off, I ordered the purple heather color of these shirts, and it is a really great color. The heather isn't overly noticeable, and it's a lighter, more lavender-ish purple. Really like it.

As for fit and quality, both are great! There are no paper tags, which I like, and the shirts are thick enough to feel soft and sturdy but not too thick. They fit exactly as I hoped they would fit- directly compared to a T-shirt of the same size I also ordered, these fit much better- slightly looser throughout, with a more generous cut through the bottom.

Overall, especially for the price and cheap college football uniforms availability of colors, you can't go wrong with these shirts.
위로