메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Recy Taylor\u2019s Legacy and the Power of the Press

If you're having difficulty nodding off at night, then it might be time to make a change in your bedtime routine.
One of the main reasons we struggle to switch off is because we become overstimulated by screen time. 

If you're guilty of checking your phone right up until lights out, or even throughout the night, you could seriously benefit from a sleep mask. 

With over 4,000 reviews on Amazon, the  is a great way to help you doze off without distractions.

It's been called a 'bedtime game-changer' with shoppers raving how they've seen 'huge improvements in sleep'. Even better, it's now on sale for just £8.49 down from £19.99, so there's never been a better time to try it out for yourself. 

Made from premium memory foam with soft silk lining, the £8.49 OriHea Sleep Mask helps you nod off quicker at night 

While it may not be a new concept, it works, with restless sleepers hailing the  the answer to a blissful night's sleep.

Reviewers claim it's 'incredibly comfortable' and 'cuts out all light and you wouldn't know you were wearing it'.

This is largely thanks to its clever 3D ergonomic design. Unlike some sleep masks, this one has indents so the mask doesn't touch your eyelids and won't put pressure on your eyes. 

If you have sensitive eyes or if you want to keep your eye make-up in place while travelling or when taking a power nap, then this could be a solution. 

Better still, the is made from premium memory foam with a soft silk lining which shoppers says makes a huge difference in comfort.
The Velcro strap means it's adjustable, so it's suitable for all head sizes and doesn't have any annoying buckles which is great for back and side sleepers.

The nose bridge is also adjustable, meaning it is 100 per cent light blocking.

If you often get disturbed by the light in the mornings, then this could revolutionise your sleeping patterns. It's particularly good for those on shift work or if you have different sleeping patterns to your partner.   

One shopper wrote in their review on Amazon: 'You can go to bed, have a read, pop these on and you're immersed in a dark cosy world where if you arrange it right, no light comes in.

'Lie down and I'm usually asleep within about 5-10 minutes.

In the old days, it might be an hour or more before I get to sleep - plus with these on you are much less likely to reach out for your phone to check something or the time.'

The OriHea Sleep Mask has amassed close to 4,000 glowing five-star reviews on Amazon, with shoppers hailing it the solution to a better night's sleep 

'This thing is phenomenal' wrote one enthusiastic shopper.

'It's like a super-soft hug for your face! The padding around the eyes and nose makes a huge difference and total blackout.'

If you need almost total darkness to get a get restful slumber, the  could be an affordable solution. While blackout blinds or curtains can be unsightly, expensive, and a hassle to put up, this  does the same thing for a fraction of the effort and price. 

'I feel it's improved my sleep quality so much so that I actually wake up earlier,' added another impressed shopper. 

'You'd think an eye mask would help you sleep longer, but it negates that early morning light so that you enjoy deeper sleep, so you feel fresher earlier.'

MailOnline may earn commission on sales from the links on this page.

위로