메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

I ordered the jacket and pants. I was pleasantly suprised at the look, feel and quality of the material. The colors and patterns are bright and vibrant. Quality work is noticeable on this particular garment as the pattern matches up nicely at the zipper. Definitely worth the low price point. I would expect to pay at least double for such a nice set.I'm all about the sporty, dapper look so now that I trust the quality and fit of this brand I will probably order several more.
These pants are awesome! They have a much nicer material than I was expecting. The fit is perfect too.
The ankles have a zipper to loosen up to make putting them on/taking them off easier.
The draw string was different on each pair and one had a bigger waist than the other but hasn’t been a problem. I was originally buying for the gym but find myself wearing them casually and around the house.
I love these pants. I’m a women and these are my go to pants for running outdoors. There super flattering and kids hockey jerseys stylish. I wish the string loops weren’t so long but maybe that is the style of the pants. There perfect for winter running because the material is thick and comfortable
I must say I’m very impressed! I was really surprised after reading some reviews from people complaining but for the price of these pants your going to be wondering why are they selling them so cheap. The material feels great, the design is awesome, I have joggers that cost more and the quality isn’t even better than these joggers. I Love them!!! I got my sister a pair and she loves them she’s worn them around the house for 2 days now!! And Im about to order another pair!!! If you haven’t purchased and reading this review what are you waiting for it I promise you it’s worth it! I ordered a small they fit perfectly and the material is stretch material
위로