메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

It's hard to find a hoodie that fits just right, roomy enough not to feel constrained but also not too frumpy or oversized. I'm usually caught somewhere between medium and large, and in this case the medium is perfect. I chose the "antique sapphire" color because I liked the slight black flecking/heathering amid the blue, and it looks great. Quality is good for an inexpensive sweatshirt. The material is also softer than you usually get at this price point. This is one of those "I know I like it and will buy a bunch of other colors" purchases.
Bought 3 of these for work to keep warm. Warehouse can be a little dirty and cold so they are perfect for that environment. I actually like wearing them around the house. It’s a matter of time before my wife starts wearing them like she does with my nice flannel youth mlb shirts. Certainly not a flattering look, very simple, they lose a little bit of their softness but ultimately become a favorite worn peace of clothing fresh from dryer paired with a good fabric softener. I do like the way I feel, somehow more manly wearing these. I feel tougher and ready for action in them, I put them on and give a good hulk smash and admire my arms as I pretend my muscles are bigger. Chopping’ wood, racking leafs or helping someone move, this is what I’m wearing. I don’t do those, just what I picture what I could be doing. Maybe it’s just hiding my insecurities, I’m a guy so it doesn’t bother to talk about it.. I love hoodies and would buy an expensive one to wear out other than work or home, or for taking my wife out to a nice place but you can’t pass these up if you don’t care to live the laid back lazy lifestyle look, I noticed it’s a trend that seemed to stick for the last decade, very popular. If you are a girl you would do messy buns. Be careful though only some girls can pull this off while others look like crack whores. I haven’t seen a guy that doesn’t look good in them. Even a 80 year old man looks good. I could probably expect a good 3 years out of them but I think I will buy more anyways. I live in Utah wear hoodies and shorts with lots of pockets is our year round assemble. After church, I can’t wait to get out of my church clothes to wear I can enjoy my sabath with a bowl of ice cream. I think this looks good with short socks and nice shoes. The type of socks you can’t see because they are barely above the heel of shoe. Very versatile with Hairy or shaved legs on men. For the ladies, you need to be careful, I would note wear a hoodie with a skirt or dress. That’s not an impressive look but very trashy one certainly not wife material.
위로