메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Okay, I'll agree that J.C. Penney is not straight-off-the-runway. The purses you'll find here are from designs that debuted three, four, maybe five years ago. The reason I'm including them on the list is that the purses are very affordable and still fairly fashionable. If you need a purse for a special occasion (or perhaps you're starting a new job and your tokidoki collection won't work), this is the place to go. Again, you can almost always find coupons if you're shopping online. This year, the store is well-stocked with their usual patens along with a nice collection of minis and metallics. The store now does carry a few designers include Hype and Sophia Caperelli.
Okay, I'll agree that J.C. Penney is not straight-off-the-runway. The purses you'll find here are from designs that debuted three, four, maybe five years ago. The reason I'm including them on the list is that the purses are very affordable and still fairly fashionable. If you need a purse for a special occasion (or perhaps you're starting a new job and your tokidoki collection won't work), this is the place to go. Again, you can almost always find coupons if you're shopping online. This year, the store is well-stocked with their usual patens along with a nice collection of minis and metallics. The store now does carry a few designers include Hype and Sophia Caperelli.
위로