메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Eminem Looks Back, Forward On 15 Years Of Shady Records

LorettaXqp3771831076 2022.04.28 11:02 조회 수 : 2

Eminem Crack A Bottle VideoMarshall Mathers enters the lobby of his Ferndale recording studio, located in a nondescript, heavily secured building in the city's industrial district. He introduces himself and offers a hand-to-hand embrace that he pulls into a half-hug. In a rare sit-down interview with The Detroit News, Eminem is discussing "Shady XV," the new two-disc set that commemorates the first 15 years of his record label, Shady Records. Theirs is a tight alliance that began as a business relationship and became a friendship, and together they grew Shady into an internationally recognized brand that also includes a clothing line, a film division and a Sirius XM radio station. Right now the destination is "Shady XV," which hits stores Monday, and eminem crack a bottle was still coming together in late October. He's used to long hours in the studio, which he considers his office. How often is he there? Eminem to release a batch of songs that didn't have a home. The album is comprised of a disc of greatest hits from the label's history and a disc of 12 new songs, nine of which feature Eminem. Based off the success of things starting to happen with the D12 record, it was like, 'Wow, we could actually do this,' " says Em, who turned 42 last month. "I wasn't sure if it could be possible or not, if we could actually have a label and be successful with it. We were trying, and it was cool that it was actually working. So at that point we were like, 'What's next? There was a time when the label was one of the hottest things in the world," says Rosenberg, who is known as Paul Bunyan due to his imposing physical stature. "After we put out '8 Mile' and 50's album came out, I think anything we would put out would have done well, as long as it was well-conceived and well-put together. I internalize it. I try to figure out why. Because when somebody comes to our label that we get excited about, you try to figure out, 'If I'm this excited about it, what is it not connecting with over in this audience? People were asking what's next, what are you guys going to do? For something to be a success on Shady, both Em and Rosenberg need to be equally invested. The "Detroit Vs. Everybody" single is a good example of Shady Records putting Detroit in the spotlight. The label, however, was never meant to be a one-stop shop for the Motor City's hip-hop scene. At a time when artists are finding it difficult to sell albums, Eminem is one of the few performers whose releases are still considered events. Yet for as large as his public persona is, public Eminem sightings are still very rare, and his relationship with fame remains extremely tenuous. He does go to to the occasional Lions game, Rosenberg says, he just doesn't make a spectacle of it. And he's happy to talk to a fan - it's when he's swarmed by them that he gets uncomfortable. Since his 2010 "Recovery" album, Eminem's touring schedule has been limited to stadium shows and festival appearances. Em doesn't enjoy being away from home, but he still gets a rush from performing.

If you adored this post along with you want to get more info with regards to cashis kindly stop by our own site.

If you have any type of inquiries relating to where and ways to use Eminem Crack A Bottle, you can contact us at the webpage.
위로