메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Good Product, And Excellent Value

FeliciaDinkel28867 2022.02.03 19:47 조회 수 : 2

I prefer compression shirts over traditional loose T-shirts for running, and wholesale nfl uniforms as a base layer for cold weather sports. Finding something that fits just-right in a body-hugging garment like this, however, can be tricky. Consequently, I've tried many shirts over the years, including name-brand ones with logos you'd recognize, and discount garbage direct from overseas. I'm happy to say that these shirts are as good as anything I've tried, yet only cost as much as the discount ones.

For reference, I purchased a pair of black/white, in size Large. I am 6'2" tall, 42" chest, 16.5" neck, 188 lbs, and usually wear tops with a nominal size of Large Tall.

1 year agoPROS

+ These shirts are long! I can't tell you what a treat this is, as someone who struggles to find tops that stay tucked in and/or look proportional to my torso/arm length. When exercising, these don't creep up.

+ The fabric is good. It's lightweight, stretchy, smooth, and offers modest compression. The compression is sufficient to keep the shirt snug to my body, but not so much that I feel like I'm stuffed into a sausage casing. It strikes the balance that I was seeking.

+ The construction quality is good. The seams are flatlock, with soft thread, and do not chafe. Upon close inspection, I notice a some slight imperfections in the stitches, and an uneven cut on the inside of the hem, but neither affects function (and, honestly, 99% of people would probably never notice). For the price, I'm more than willing to ignore these trivial details.

+ The inner side tag is stitched on separately. This lets you fully remove the tag, without damaging the shirt. Most brands sew the tag right into the construction stitching, so you have to cut the tag off and leave a little scratchy part sewn into the shirt. This is a really nice touch.

NEUTRAL

I tried the Large and Extra Large sizes, and would recommend either, depending on the fit you are seeking. Large is form-fitting, and stretches just a bit to fit my body. Extra Large was close-fitting, and had a little slack in the arms and waist.

o The fabric is most suitable for warm weather. Some compression fabrics make me feel cooler, and some warmer; this is definitely the former. That said, I've been wearing it as a base layer with temps in the 40s, and it's worked well for that purpose, though I do get colder when resting (i.e. sweaty) than with my equivalent shirts that are specifically made for cold weather exercise.

CONS

- The seam on the bicep feels tight. Overall, the sleeve diameter is appropriate for my arms, but that one seam tugs when I move. It's not terrible, but it is noticeable. I'd prefer raglan sleeves to the gusseted pattern used on these shirts.

- The white color is a bit see-through. I can see my nipples and chest hair through the shirt when dry, and imagine that it's more obvious when wet. The black color is totally opaque.

In summary, I am happy with these shirts. I will consider them again when I have the need, but will also look at other options before committing.
위로