메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The shirt is a basic goalie shirt, nothing too exctraordinary about it. The padding on the chest and arms is really
thin but something is better than nothing. We're using it for a youth team and are hoping it will convince them
that they're much more invincible when they put on their "armored" shirt. The material is slick, stretchy, looks like
it's good quality and will hold up well. Elastic cuffs help keep sleeves in place and not sliding in the way of their
hands. The thing we were most disappointed in was the color we received was nothing like the image online.
We ordered a bright vibrant blue and received a light blue. We'll still use it but had I known that ahead of time
I definitely would have ordered the best blue one.
I was very excited when I purchased the shirt for my son but when we opened the package it had a stain on
the upper left front on the shirt .... I’m not sure what the stain is but I would like to know if there is anyway
that we can replace this shirt for another one ,quality is good but the stain on the shirt disappointed me.
I tried downloading a picture but for some reason it isn’t letting me download , I can always send the picture
at a email,and the seller give me free toddler baseball jersey as compensation, it is best service
위로