메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The Ultimate Secret Of Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

MarshaM31582574681145 2021.10.26 04:34 조회 수 : 3

Wenston returns to normal weight before the training camp
In 2015, cheap Green Bay Packers jerseys online only one month of Jameis Winston is only more than a month to represent the wholesale nfl jerseys from china of Tampawan Pirates, so it may be a good time Winston back to expectations. weight.

After reporting to the pirate training camp on Monday and other rookies, Wenston clearly said that his weight is not a problem when entering the last month.

"I am 236 pounds now," Winston said to ESPN. "I know that during the training camp, I will reduce my weight in Tampa. I returned to normal weight. I look forward to playing."

In February this year, a Winston half-naked photo was circulated cheap Green Bay Packers jerseys online, and he looked over the photo. Wenston at the time of the trainer said that Winston said that Winston was only overweight in the photo, because "he covered the root belt on the waist."

Whether Winston really overweight is now irrelevant, Winson has obviously returns to the normal game weight. According to ESPN, Winston leaned in Summer this summer, Vincent Jackson, Louis Murphy, Austin Seferian-Jenkins and cheap nfl jerseys free shipping pull Sel-Shepard trained together to keep your body.

"I have never been a real break," Winston said. "These people have been working hard to make themselves better and try to maintain a game. We are ready to return to the game."
위로