메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Great Shirt, Excellent Price.

AlphonsoBellamy670 2021.12.11 09:11 조회 수 : 1

e5oppasmbh7ykvxdjemg.jpgI was a little hesitant to buy this shirt because the cost seemed very low. I was happily surprised when it came. It is made of nice thick fabric. In the stores, it costs twice as much as what I paid on this website. I purchased a large and it fit as expected. I washed it and it did shrink a little because it is 100% cotton. This looks like it is an authentic AD shirt with the AD label on it. I would buy it again.
This shirt is very nice and cheap Oklahoma Sooners jerseys fits true to size which is always a plus. The print is printed on good so there are no cracking or smudges in the ink. The shirt is made of a nice soft fabric that stretches with your body movements. A very comfortable shirt to wear on all occasions. I would think this shirt would be good for exercising.
I’m in love with this soccer shirt. Extremely comfortable material... fits good on the arms but not overly tight elsewhere. Good length too with a comfy fit across the chest. I’m 5’11" 170 lbs decently fit. Got it for 19 bucks, I guess the red with black logo isn’t too popular. I’m waiting for other colors to go on sale to get more
>The shirt did not shrink but I always washed in cold water and a cold/warm dryer setter! He used the shirt a few times for PE but said he rather had got a size bigger for PE because he felt he needed more movement, the shirt was good and he still wears it though school has ended and he grew but still wears it around the house.
위로