메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Haiying's main coach discussing the possibility of Trobinson into NFL
After two consecutive years, I can't find a team that I am willing cheapest place to buy nfl jerseys retain my own team in cheap nba jerseys wholesale china, ITR-Robinson change their goals to enter NFL.

The 32-year-old Net Robinson was a member of the football school team in the first grade, but he turned cheapest place to buy nfl jerseys the school basketball team at the time. Recently, he received the training camp invitation from Seattle Haiying team and tried.

Unfortunately, even the Trobinson is once a high school football star, there is also the top of the NBA, but his hopes don't seem to look.

When the reporter asked the Haying Team Coach Pete Carroll, Carol was also poured with the NFL's plan for the Program of Robinson.
"I think this is basically impossible," Carol said: "He has been 32 years old, I have never seen any people who have no professional football experience in this age. But if there is such a person may succeed If this is, this person is definitely NT-Robinson. He is a versatile athlete and has a very strong good heart. "Carrol then praised Robinson's excellent ball skills and called him as an incredible athlete.

This season Robinson is mainly effective in the Israel Basketball League, but he is thinking about the plan of NFL when he is in Europe. However, after 14 years did not get in touch with football, only a few teams have expressed interest in him. Although Robinson is the local people of Seattle, Carol is also recruited in the University of South California, but now it seems that this is not helpful to his professional football path.
위로