메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Haiye coach: reduce instant playback usage
Beijing May 20th in Peter King's American football morning report, cheapnfljerseyscenter us he interviewed 25 people on the "Hope Modern Rugby Competition", including the Habig coach Pitte Carroll. Carol clearly expressed his unhappy on instant replay.

nfl-style-jersey-3d-model-low-poly-obj-f"Hurry to get rid of & mdash; & mdash; at least to reduce the number of usage & mdash; & mdash; instant playback." Carol said, "I understand the reasons, technology also makes us open the new world. But I still miss the past. Believe in the humanity of the referee, we can only default their penalty correct, continue to play. It is fun, but I like the feeling of the old time, the referee and the player are part of the game. "

Carol has already raised this opinion more than once, he can like "humanity elements" is also incredible. Because most of, coaches are complaining that the judgment of the referee is improper.

cheap nfl jerseys china wholesale has now intentionally joined the challenge of passing the ball interference, but what can be challenged, how to decide how to make challenges.
위로