메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Love This Shirt

Raina82E323217318826 2022.05.14 01:29 조회 수 : 3

love my new jersey! I can't wait for game days. Kinda glad it didn't have anything written across the bum, makes it look more like an "authentic" buffalo sabres jersey retro.
love it! I just received it today. I tried it on instantly and it fit perfect and I have a bigger bust. The quality is good if you tack care of it. Wash cold and delicates then hang dry. I was going to order a real jersey but this is much lighter and must more breathable and light weight! I’m excited to wear it for MNF tomorrow and all day at work!
Exactly what I was looking for. Fit perfect and was a good length. Loved that it was not over priced like a lot of NFL items are. Will be we are it a lot this football season!
The quality was much higher than excected. Iij'm a female, but I measured myself, and the size was perfect for the longer, looser look I was going for. U can't wait to wear it Sunday if there's a DFW Philadelphia Sports Fans meetup Sunday or just in general to annoy Cowboys fans.
I gave this as a gift to a friend who is an avid Patriots fan and she loved it! She said it is very comfortable and washes and dries like a dream. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves the Patriots!
위로