메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Very Fun For A Space Jam Couples Costume!

DorrisWfb261184135320 2022.03.22 22:31 조회 수 : 0

Perfect for a couples costume idea! This was a great yellow nfl jersey for a teenage couple that thought they didn't want to dress up for Halloween anymore. Once they discovered this idea, they really enjoyed dressing up together.We are super stoked for halloween!
The Jersey is well made and has held up since October. I wash it inside out, and I hang it to dry. It might be best to spit clean it if it isn't worn often just to make sure the numbers don't come off. However they haven't come off yet and don't look like they will anytime soon.
At first I was a bit skeptical of whether or not the jersey would be made with a great material especially since it was the first clothing item I wanted to get off of this store. But as a Space Jam fan I ordered it anyway. When I received it the (small) jersey fits a little big but I don't mind since I have worn other bigger jerseys for basketball. The jersey is super nice and it's well made. For anyone who's a Space Jam fan I would definitely recommend getting one.
위로