메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

How Google Is Changing How We Method Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

DeanSousa045449905 2021.11.18 05:22 조회 수 : 3

The proximal pointer Schmith consents to restructuring the contract with the raid
Beijing August 2, the neighborhood Lee Smith was extremely desired to stay in the raid, so he agreed to the requirements of the restructuring contract.

According to the original contract, wholesale china cheapjerseys com review Smith's next season's salary is $ 2.75 million. Now there is a contract in the contract including $ 1 million in full support and best cheap jerseys 1 million list bonuses. There is still 1 million US dollars depending on the number of times he participated, only more than 60% of the kick can make him earn this $ 1 million.

But money is not the most important for Smith.

NFL"From Boss Mark Davis (Mark Davis), General Manager Leiji-McKunzie (Jack Del Rio) started in the moment I stepped into the club, gave me no slight Care. "Smith said," I wanted to come to the raid when I became a free player in 2015. Now I still want to take a raid. Attorney, Todd Downing, and near-Term Edge Coach Bobby Johnson ( Bobby Johnson is my friend. "

"And the friendship of teammates said, I can't finish, I love everyone in the dressing room, especially Delik. Seeing that I will run around when I finish the ball. Team Friendship is I stayed The number one here is. "
위로