메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Dallas denim boss Jerry Jones is not full of team losing performance
A week ago, Darlas Cowbi was buried in Buffalo in Buffalo, and Jerry Jones, was still optimistic about the team's future. But when the cowboy is in the Thursday night, the mood of Jones is not so easy after a three-game losing.

"Our record is very stable. It is the losing, losing, losing," said the Jones game. "I don't want to joke, but the focus is to win the ball."

Since November 4, Cowbi has only win a game. However, there are currently 6 wins and 7 losses, they still rank the first, leading 5 wins and 7-loss Philadelphia eagle semi-winners. But what they have recently become difficult to believe they can pass the first round of the playoffs.

"I don't care, I don't care," Jones said. "We think we will come here, face a colorful team, play a beautiful game, let us look like if you where can i find cheap nfl jerseys be fortunate to entroy the playoffs. We can't do this before the start of winning, we have 3 games to play. When we do this, we can succeed. "

NFLCowboy's three-game losses make the call to the coach Jason Garrett. At the tenth season of the coaching team, Galt could not let the cowboy stand cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys out from the bad country, and they face the victory of the victory over half of the team to be 0 wins and 6 losses.

However, Jones has clearly said that it will not change the coach group before the end of the season. He still expects the cowboy to win the rest of each game, but it is obvious that his patience has become less and less.
위로