메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Ram coach: More use to run Guellyin "ourselve is not idiot"
In the thirteenth week of the Great Sheng Arizona, cheap nike jerseys online the Los Angeles race runs to Todd Gurley returned to the previous state.

Finally, in the last few weeks, the Rambi Sean Mcvay is no longer as heavy as the use of their star running guards like the early season.

Galley has 2 games in the last 3 games to get at least 95 yards 1 time. He never had such performance in 8 games in the season. Since the 10th week, he has a rush of 71.8 yards, cheap football jerseys free shipping and during the first to eighth week, he has a 50.7 yard in his field.

In the recent recent game, Mike said: "I am no longer idiot," he then explained: "I think he feels good, and he is really Ok. You look at the game of Dragono, then from that's performance, you don't want to make you the same mistake in the early season. I think he is very good after getting more ambulance, but at the same time, if other players want Replace him appearance, you are also confident in them. "

In the entire el-off period, Macie stubbornly denied that they would be cautious with Galley. However, cheap jerseys in the early season, Galley's laminated opportunity decreased, including unexpectedly giving him any ball in the fourth quarter of Stebzburg's steel man.

Currently, the race of the ram is a game. They need to maintain a good state in order to avoid missed the playoffs. Their schedule is not easy, and it will face the Seattle Hawks in the next game. Galley must assume key roles.
위로