메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Lions defensive coach: Rookie cornerback Ao Kuda work very seriously
Detroit Lions with the third pick in this year's draft pick cornerback Jeff - Ao Kuda (Jeff Okudah) as the team's future head horn guard.

Lions defensive coordinator Corey - Enderlin (Cory Undlin) has been full of praise cheap jerseys for sale the potential of Ao Kuda. He also said that the latter has a fighting spirit and talent in the cheap nfl jerseys free shipping to be a special player.

"I have worked in this business and he rarely had to fight such people," Enderlin representation. "I know this, I could see that, even in the video link in this guy, he never stop, I have to say & lsquo;. Jeff, we can have five minutes to talk the ball do not you do anything else? ? What are we doing things right ah & rsquo; such a point which shows how serious he was. ".

Last season, proved to be one of the best cornerback for the Ohio State University played Ao Kuda. In 13 games, he made a total of 34 tackles, wholesale jerseys online nine passing and 3 steals destruction, was unanimously voted All-American team.

Lions last season, opponents averaged 284.4 yards passing advance. Ao Kuda should be able to quickly contribute to the Lions defense group in the new season.
위로