메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Using Wholesale Jerseys

VedaCarvosso78848 2021.10.26 04:20 조회 수 : 6

Hernandez - Bryant completed X-rays need to continue recovery
Dallas Cowboys hope that Hernandez - Bryant (Dez Bryant) surgery recovery can take it, US time on Wednesday, Bryant completed the X-rays, cheap football jerseys usa as if his feet also need the next step recovery program.

Coach Jason - Jia Lunte (Jason Garrett) told reporters: "Fortunately, he can begin to plan the next step, we now have to decide what his next step recovery scheme."

Now it seems that Bryant might need to continue to be sidelined until July training camp say.

Coach said: "His recovery did a good job, he can complete the line to walk, we feel he slowly gains, but check before the next time, he will only look at training at the edge, doing rehabilitation recovery until we have the results before making a decision. "

In the case of injuries last season, Bryant completed only 31 catches cheap jerseys for sale cheap football jerseys for sale 401 yards and three advance touchdowns.

Bradley Bryant himself said: "I will return to the state of the 2014 season, I will be getting better and better in our efforts, the coaches helping me, we will exceed last year's performance."
위로