메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

In Week 13's victory over the Arizona Cardinals, the Los Angeles Rams running back John Gurley returned to his previous form.

Finally, in current weeks, Rams instructor Sean McVay (Sean McVay) no much longer has the identical concerns about applying his star operating back as he or she did at the beginning of the season.

Guerley provides rushed for at least 95 yards and cheap nfl jerseys from china a single touchdown in a couple of of the last 3 games. In the first eight video games of the time of year, he's never acquired this sort of performance. Considering that the tenth 7 days, his has averaged 71. 8 yards per game, plus from the first of all to the eighth week, he proportioned 50. 7 yards per game.

If asked why Guerley have been used more in recent games, McVeigh said: 'I'm zero longer an idiot, ' he after explained: 'I think he great, in addition to he really carried out very well. Great. You look at typically the game against Chicago, and then starting from then on, cheap nike nfl jerseys you dont want to make the same faults you made in the beginning associated with the growing season. I consider he performed well after getting more hurrying opportunities, but in the same time, if other participants want Replace him or her, and you possess confidence within them. '

Throughout the offseason, McVeigh stubbornly rejected that they would use cautiously together with Guerley. But cheap jerseys from china the beginning associated with the growing season, Guerley's is likely that of rushing have been reduced, including inside the fourth quarter of against typically the Pittsburgh Steelers, which unexpectedly did certainly not give him virtually any ball rights.

Currently, the Rams are one game behind the sixth seeds. They need to stay in good condition next to avoid missing the playoffs. Their schedule is usually not easy, they will face the Dallaz Seahawks in the next game. Guerley must take on typically the key role.
위로