메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Marshall: The ankle recovery, feeling that it is great
Brandon Marshall has taken an ankle problem in the past few weeks, and now it has recovered. Since the second week, Marshall did not have a "question" sign in the injury report of the Chicago Xiong team in his name, on Sunday, on Sunday, the outer hand of the Bulklado Black Leopard. "Possible" list and wholesale jerseys supply believe that his status will be rebound this week.

"It is very good to play, return to the team really feel great." Marshall said through the team website. "After separating the injury, I feel that the state is returned, I feel that I want to explode, I feel very good, see defense Guys should be careful. "

Marshall's ankle significantly restricted him. This star has been restricted to 50 yards in the past three games, my jerseys wholesale however, the big man Marshall uses his body shape in the red area to get 4 times in these confrontations. (In fact, Ma Shawa's four times in the past eight balls were reaching the ball). If Marshall is repeated on Sunday full, wholesale jerseys nfl this makes the black panther's last week's defensive defense is more difficult.
위로