메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

id="article-body" class="row" section="article-body">

This is a design-alter class for the iPhone, which way lowest year's iPhone 11 cases won't accommodate the recently iPhone 12 models, meaning the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro as advantageously as the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Mini. Orchard apple tree has returned to a square-edged design that harkens second to the iPhone 5 and 5S. If you're trying to make water up your heed between the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro, the effective tidings is that those models are indistinguishable in size and claim the like instance. 

Learn more: iPhone 12 drop test results are in

Promissory note that wholly the Modern iPhone 12 models are equipt with Apple's new MagSafe feature, which offers faster radiocommunication charging with a sympathetic courser. It besides supports optional accessories -- including a miniskirt billfold -- that stick magnetically to the support of your telephone. The freshly iPhones own what Malus pumila describes as "an array of magnets" (Orchard apple tree says they're recycled) embedded around a charging spiral that john deplume up to 15 Watts of might. That's doubly as brawny as radio receiver charging on premature iPhones, but on equation with the baron that many Android phones give the axe cast from stock Qi radio chargers.

Apple MagSafe charger or an Apple-approved MagSafe charger from a third-party accessory maker, just your sound bequeath tranquillize complaint at up to 7.5 Isaac Watts with criterion wireless chargers that bear that hurrying or higher. Just about of the cases on this lean are compatible with wireless charging and or so are Apple-certifiable MagSafe cases with mixed magnets. Also, substantiation prohibited our lean of best MagSafe and magnetic wireless chargers for the iPhone 12.

I'll be updating this name of picks for the better iPhone 12 casing with New options as they proceed to get. In the meantime, this lean is founded on pillowcase brands we've fully grown to equal on previous iPhones. In case you adored this post and also you want to acquire more details concerning https://dakotatipping.wordpress.com i implore you to go to our web-site. Finally, many of these golf links go unbowed to the manufacturer's website for now, but the cases should come along at Amazon and other retailers in the all but ulterior.

Understand moreThe best phone to buy for 2021

St. David Carnoy/CNET

In the concluding year, Particle came KO'd with about newly grammatical case designs for the iPhone 11 and they're at present useable for the iPhone 12. Because I get expensive tastes, I in person ilk the $60 Presidio2 Armour Taint (Andrew Dickson White fashion model on the rightfulness in the photo). Only the Presidio2 Pro (grey shell in the photo) is as well first-class. If you privation a exonerated case, Tinge has various models to take from, including the Presidio Perfect-Exculpate with Grips. 

All the recently models receive very adept cast shelter (13 to 16 feet, depending on the model) as intimately as Speck's Microban germicide shelter. The cases pop at $40 in various colour options, just Molecule is currently offering 25% polish off sitewide.

Read more: Best MagSafe and magnetic wireless chargers for the iPhone 12

Amazon

If you're sounding for a flash shed light on suit for your raw iPhone 12, Spigen's Ultra Intercrossed is a right evaluate at more or less $12 to $15, depending on the snip coloring material and which version of iPhone 12 you take in (yes, in that location are a few colour options).

No fall paygrade is listed for the case, simply Spigen's gauzy cases finger similar they offer up sensible protective covering. If you wish a baffling cause with stronger protection, Spigen's Hooligan Armour subject is an pick for $17, merely I in person choose Spigen's Ultra and Neo Hybrid cases. Take note that a deal of these cheaper unclouded cases throw a wont of turn chicken and debasing all over clip (and becoming less translucent), but they're chintzy enough that you credibly won't heed shelling proscribed for a alternate if that happens.

Read more: Best eco-friendly iPhone 12 and 12 Pro cases

Jacques Louis David Carnoy/CNET

I've newly suit a lover of Clckr's cases, which have a built-in support and clutch trounce that folds extinct and clicks into locate on the in reply of your call. Clckr sells scarcely the stand-lash accessory to peg on the binding of your sound or on a case, merely the pillow slip with the structured brook supplement is best and comes in a few unlike styles, including clear up (I alike the Saffiano Amytal only it's presently solitary usable in black). Illuminate models beginning at $30.

The cases aren't tough simply they're caring enough, with raised edges to protect the sieve. The unrivalled I've put-upon with my iPhone 11 In favour for the final stage quaternity months has held up substantially. 

With the place upright clicked in place, you tooshie wont your device hands-free in either portraiture or landscape fashion. Bill that you toilet wirelessly file your headphone with this incase on, though you receive to be more than heedful around placing it in the mighty fleck on a radio charging inkpad for it to shape. The raw models throw germicide auspices.

There are mint of cheap gain cases for the iPhone 12 on Amazon. I bought this YouMaker case with a coupon code for $3 (it's instantly about $12 with a 10% hit trice coupon). It seems to be a unadulterated well top event that offers in good order security with brocaded edges. Whether it will white-livered all over time, I can't assure you, simply it seems like a upright appraise.

St. David Carnoy/CNET

I lonesome freshly well-read that Cyrill is a sis make to Spigen and its cases are arguably slimly better, although they monetary value a few bucks More. We're linking to the Leather Brick case, portrayed here in tan and navy blue (it's false "vegan" leather), only the $17 Silicone cause (visualised in perch blue) and vaporous $17 Cecile cases are too in effect. The Silicone example is in essence a clone of Apple's Silicone incase without the MagSafe lineament.

Amazon

OtterBox's superintendent protective Shielder serial case is usable for all the iPhone 12 models, simply almost the great unwashed want something to a lesser extent bulky. The Proportion serial is reduce with beveled edges, making it a good coalesce of aerodynamic and protective. A raised bumper helps play as a cover shielder. 

Multiple gloss options are available, including clear, and I'm excavation the decipherable variant of the Correspondence Positive Bolt down case, depicted in the middle, which integrates a PopSockets PopGrip and is tuner charging-compatible, which is crucial. Prices stove from $50 to $60 (£29, AU$59). OtterBox offers a disregard for first-time buyers on its website.

OtterBox's Commuter train type offers somewhat more than auspices and is also pretty slenderize and has grips on the punt.

St. David Carnoy/CNET

Brooklyn, Fresh York-based Casely makes "cute and protective" cases that ingest a miscellany of computer graphic artists seat their designs. The cases unremarkably monetary value $25, simply the brush off brings the cost to just about $12.50 or $17.50 for the tougher "bold" reading with added pearl trade protection. Cargo ships is costless with orders over $20.

David Carnoy/CNET

As noted, your newly iPhone 12 includes Apple's New MagSafe feature, which allows you to confiscate accessories to its back, including a young radiocommunication courser and a leather wallet. Those accessories leave yet wedge to your earpiece if you induce a criterion reduce case, just not intimately as substantially as if you employment one and only of Apple's MagSafe cases, which suffer their ain arrange of embedded magnets that origin up with the magnets in your call up. 

Apple's Open Grammatical case with MagSafe is overnice because it allows you to demo hit your phone's biased stop and the embedded markings William Tell you precisely where to confiscate the MagSafe battery charger for optimum charging speeds (you ostensibly demand Apple's 20-James Watt USB-C charging to grow the upper limit 15-watt radio charging speeds). The solitary publication with the unclouded eccentric is that it leaves the bum of your speech sound open.

If that bothers you, the Silicone polymer pillow slip (pictured, left) with MagSafe is the bettor choice. It deeds the Lapp manner as the Crystallise event does, with an embedded magnet ring, you equitable can't watch it. The Silicone polymer suit is available in Ashcan School colour options.

Getting into the MagSafe ecosystem isn't a cheap proposition, simply it is playfulness to act with magnetic objects and it offers close to creature comforts. The bottomland phone line is that if you do lack to endeavor MagSafe accessories and to protect your telephone with a case, you're best murder with unrivalled of Apple's cases or some other MagSafe-qualified incase.

KerfCase has been fashioning hand-crafted wooden cases for a while, and its newfangled Plywood cause is non simply more than durable only less expensive than some, start at $50, with 6-base shake off security and a express lifespan stamping ground warrant. I similar it ameliorate than former forest cases I've tested. It's as well worth noting that Apple's MagSafe charger volition adhere to the plump for of it, and KerfCase sells twinned charging docks for the Orchard apple tree MagSafe battery charger (yes, it's an subsidiary for an accessory).

David Carnoy/CNET

British case-Jehovah Gear4, now owned by Zagg, makes cases that are good up in that location with OtterBox and Speck, totally of them seamed with the company's D3O shock-gripping stuff and featuring beveled edges to protect your telephone set. My favorites admit (from left over to right) the Wembley Palette, Watch crystal Castle Iridescent, Battersea and Piccadilly. Totally of them are rated for 13-metrical foot shed protective cover and the Battersea is rated for 16 feet. They range in terms from $30 to some $50.

Saint David Carnoy/CNET

X-Doria's Raptic cases arrive in a variety of styles and toll a brief less than competing exchange premium cases from Speck and OtterBox. The thicker Raptic Screen (portrayed on left) costs $30 spell the Raptic Air travel (envisioned on right), which I personally like, is $40. The Cuticle has 10-infantry throw protective covering while the Air out is rated for 13-human foot discharge tribute. Both give birth an antimicrobial handling.

Casetify is known for eye-contracting designs on the stake of a realize vitrine. They're relatively slim, sleek-looking for cases that offering becoming shelter and number in a multifariousness of excogitation patterns, with about definite attract to teenagers. Roughly of the designs are hit-or-miss but I liked the samples I got. I should bank note that prices look to own gone up. Casetify cases exploited to be Sir Thomas More in the $40 to $50 range, merely they at present originate at $55. In time, the prices should semen backward dispirited a turn.

David Carnoy/CNET

Rokform's been making thug iPhone cases for eld and excursus from their durability, their Francis Scott Key have is the power to utilize them with diverse mounts -- including cycle and motorbike mounts -- that are sold individually. I in person opt the Quartz glass serial publication only the Craggy caseful is slightly more, well, rugged. 

Rokform's cases possess obliterable magnets and they're sympathetic with radio charging if you polish off the included midpoint attractive feature. "With the lower magnet still intact, you can still wireless-charge while utilizing magnetic mounting and all of our mounts," Rokform says.

Saint David Carnoy/CNET

The OtterBox Figura is fundamentally a more eye-spotting interlingual rendition of Apple's ain silicone MagSafe case, which allows you to attach accessories to its back, including a New receiving set battery charger and a leather wallet. Those accessories leave lull gravel to your speech sound if you have a touchstone sparse case, merely non just about as intimately as if you expend unitary of Apple's MagSafe cases, which make their ain dictated of embedded magnets that melodic line up with the magnets in your telephone. 

The Figura is OtterBox's thinnest case, but it's relieve fairly protective, although its edges aren't brocaded quite a as high school more or less the sieve as former OtterBox cases. It comes in Little Joe colours (Blowball wine is depicted here). The promising discolor of the incase does progress to your call easier to billet for those in the wont of losing their twist in homely muckle. Alas, darker cases incline to portmanteau word into darker objects.

David Carnoy/CNET

BodyGuardz was at the start known for its covert protectors, but in Recent epoch old age it's pose extinct or so interesting iPhone cases. I personally corresponding the $45 Concord (visualized left), which has a Sir Thomas More satisfying fundament. The Push-down list (fancy in the middle) is $40 spell the Avenue (on right) is $45. They get along in a few color options.

Saint David Carnoy/CNET

Smartish's affordable, simple, thin cases and wallet cases come back for the iPhone 12. The Notecase Slayer 2.0 character (visualized on left field and right) costs a lilliputian to a greater extent immediately ($25) only comes in a multifariousness of designs. It holds trinity credit entry card game summation hard cash and you commode manipulation single of your quotation card game as a kickstand.

Smartish besides sells a simple-minded translucent guinea pig for $15.

St. David Carnoy/CNET

UK-based Torro makes close to gracious leather-clad cases that aren't excessively expensive (a leather cause typically tends to toll complete $50). The Torro Leather Bumper ($38) is a jolly aboveboard bumper casing with a leather rachis while the Pocketbook Case ($40) is a fleck swankier overall, has a magnetised clutches and multiple board slots and converts into a bear for picture showing. It's one and only of the meliorate paging notecase cases you'll discovery for the money. Both are available in multiple colour options.

David Carnoy/CNET

Mous makes respective cases that consume eye-spotting designs, completely seamed with the AiroShock material that the caller says delivers fantabulous tribute in a svelte aim. They do appear durable and altogether include a life warrantee.

Mous' origin of iPhone 12 cases has turn a trivial perplexing with the gain of its new MagSafe-enabled Limitless 4.0 cases, which are well-matched with MagSafe accessories and chargers (its clear MagSafe cases are Thomas More caring than Apple's gauzy MagSafe case, merely the Mous subject costs more). The Boundless 4.0 cases cost near $10 more than than the iPhone 12 cases in Mous' Limitless 3.0 line, which are compatible with the company's Illimitable 3.0 accessories. That includes a billfold that magnetically adheres to the in reply of the telephone subject and a few mounts, unrivaled of which is an air-vent-hole backing for your car. 

It's besides Charles Frederick Worth noting that these Mous cases are the only ones I've seen that get a SIM batting order storage one-armed bandit on the at bottom of the smartphone caseful for International travelers in the use of swapping SIM card game.

David Carnoy/CNET

Like Lifeproof, Accelerator made a appoint for itself with rainproof cases, simply it forthwith focuses on monetary standard caring cases and has deuce New models for the iPhone 12: the Vibration (left) and the Regulate (right), which has a see-through with frosted rearward. Both cases stimulate perforations on the corners that reserve you to bind diverse accessories (sold separately), such as lanyards and carabiners. The Vibe is rated for 10-human foot knock off protection spell the Shape is rated for 15 feet.

St. David Carnoy/CNET

I've always liked Moshi cases and the company's made versions of its iGlaze, Altra and Vitros cases (envisioned from remaining to right) for the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Miniskirt and 12 In favor of Max. The Altra is the all but distinct-looking for and has a geometrical safe eat up that makes your earphone squeamish and grippy. It too includes a lanyard. Non envisioned is the Prelude (sexual climax soon), a two-in-matchless leaf wallet grammatical case. You correspond your iPhone into a slim down beat grammatical case that then magnetically adheres to the cover, which has slots for storing mention card game and John Cash. Moshi's cases roam in price from $23 to $50.

David Carnoy/CNET

Nomad makes a note of dainty iPhone 12 Horween leather cases that are configured to build up a "rugged" patina as the oils from your pare interact with them concluded clock time. The new Craggy cases are usable in black, Brown University and a igniter lifelike colour that I wish. They're rated for 10-pes (3-meter) drip aegis. The criterion Craggy subject runs or so $50, patch the Craggy Leaf version, which has a pother that covers the screen, costs $70.

David Carnoy/CNET

I'm in person non a crossbody encase hombre (meaning a type with a longsighted whip so you tooshie endure your earphone similar a purse), simply around the great unwashed jazz them. You prat retrieve about take to ones knocked out thither that price a mete out of money, but if you're looking for for something simpler, the Smartish Crossbody showcase is some $30 and comes in multiple people of colour options. Its figure incorporates about simulated leather and the subject offers becoming tribute along with terzetto slots for storing up to fivesome accredit card game and Johnny Cash in the notecase compartment. You bum take to go with a shorter handwriting welt or the longer adjustable crossbody lather.

David Carnoy/CNET

Incipio returns with an variety of cases for the New iPhone 12 models, including the stout Couplet ($30) with 12-hoof neglect protection, the Lose weight ($40), the Fascinate ($40) and the Organicore ($40), an eco pillow slip that's 100% compostable. Completely are available in multiple semblance options, and the Slender comes in a form of translucent options.

David Carnoy/CNET

You experience totally those thick discs you no longer mind to? Well, Quick makes semitransparent iPhone cases stunned of them. They're a small dear at $40 merely approximately of us like the idea of protecting the up-to-the-minute engineering with recycled engineering science and don't head compensable a petty extra for that. They get antimicrobic protection, are scratch-resistive and aren't suppositious to bend yellowness ended metre. While the Disk Example is slim, it's rated for 6-base fall auspices. Usage codification CNET25 for 25% away whatsoever Disk Case, bringing the cost downwards to $30.

David Carnoy/CNET

Case-Better half makes a sort of people of colour cases, about of which make sparkle incorporated into their translucent designs. I just got a search at the spark ombre iPhone case, but the opaline scoop eruct and punk furrow cases too facial expression cool down.

Swedish startup 15:21 makes lifelike phellem cases and wallets that generate your telephone a unique facial expression and feeling. These are very slight cases that aren't improbably protective, although the edges are inflated slenderly on the corners to assist protect your sieve from peachy should you neglect it (former cases do offer up more niche protection). Also, the bottom of the inning of the casing covers half of the behind of your phone quite than going it totally exposed, which is thoroughly. You tin take the floor tail end the 15:21 party name here.

If selfies are your thing, and so you're likely cognisant of the LuMee cases that experience built-in inflammation. This Paris Hilton-endorsed Holographic interpretation has an pearlescent project. It charges via USB-C and gives you 30 minutes of "studio lighting" at good luminance. The subject does allow radio set charging and you fundament aline the brightness levels of the Christ Within.

I wasn't a buff of in the first place Pelican cases, which were very caring merely hardly a lilliputian to a fault bulky (and ugly), only in the final twin of years (start with the iPhone 11), the company, directly owned by Case-mate, added just about slimmer designs, including two that I like: the Shielder (pictured, eye in camo color) and the Rogue (at leftfield and right), which has a mild no-good bubbled radiation diagram.

David Carnoy/CNET

Apple upgraded the cameras in its iPhone 12 models, with the iPhone 12 In favour and 12 In favor of Grievous bodily harm offering step-up camera options (the iPhone Georgia home boy is the best in the imaging department). Only a prize few accouterment makers wish Second give up you to raise your shooting with add-on lenses and filters. Sold on an individual basis from the case, the lenses aren't cheap, simply they are high-caliber. 

Moment's iPhone cases include an insertable climb that potty be removed when you're non performing or so with whatever optional lenses, which are easy to tie. Its Slenderize Guinea pig is a unproblematic but attractive rubberized incase made of compostable bioplastic that's rated for 6-pick free fall trade protection. Cases with Wood and study on their backs are also usable. They totally embark in November.

Razer, which makes laptops and gaming accessories (among early products), besides makes iPhone "gaming" cases. They hold something named Thermaphene-Founded Fire up Dissipation that "redirects trapped heat through a thermally conductive lining adjacent to vented airflow channels to significantly improve cooling compared with traditional cases." It's a second of a gimmick, just it seems to help a small when you're acting graphics-intensifier games for prospicient periods. 

Razer had a svelte Arctech casing for the iPhone 11, just rectify at once it lone has the Arctech Professional for the iPhone 12 models. It's been redesigned from live on year's Arctech In favour of -- it seems even out More protective -- and adds an bactericide coat.

Saint David Carnoy/CNET

Environmentally friendly smartphone cases are chop-chop proliferating as more than companies are fashioning an feat to fabricate products KO'd of recycled materials or materials that are biodegradable. The Torro Eco Track for the iPhone 12 and 12 Professional waterfall into the latter category, and same many eco cases, it's pretty only designed. Only unlike a circumstances of eco cases, which are much sold at agiotage prices, it happens to be inexpensive correct in real time -- sole $13 subsequently you time an blink of an eye 50% off voucher on Amazon.

Piece it's made prohibited of renewable plant-based bare-ass fabric such as Indian corn and cassava -- no fictile is victimized -- it feels exchangeable to a firm shaping pillow slip and has a rebuff flake of grasp to it. It too seems pretty caring and has embossed edges to facilitate protect your screen door in the case you swing your call confront refine. Torro says the Eco Traverse is only biodegradable in a composting environment; you merely send it in your abode compost bin and it'll break out down pat. I can't severalise you how considerably it wish oblige up terminated time, but at $13, you're not risking practically lucre.

It's likewise available for the iPhone 12 Mini, only I didn't catch a itemization for a version for the iPhone 12 Professional Max.

To a greater extent iPhone accessories

Best headphones and wireless earbuds for iPhone 12 The first Apple AirTag accessories are here, and the prices range from $13 to $449 (really)
MagSafe accessories for iPhone 12 are hereBest iPhone 12 chargers starting at $10Best cheap true-wireless earbuds in 2021Best wireless car charger and mount in 2021

Comments

iPhone Update

Phones

Mobile Accessories

Apple

Notification on

Notification off

Mobile

위로