메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Nurse Who Took Part In Botched Boob Job That Killed Woman Spared Jail

CourtneyRxe20517 2022.02.26 08:56 조회 수 : 0

An unregistered nurse who had never prepared anaesthetic before she took part in a fatal breast best penis enlargement pills operation has avoided a jail term.

Chinese woman Yueqiong Fu filled five syringes with an anaesthetic and delivered a pain killer intravenously before beauty clinic owner Jean Huang's heart stopped on the operating table of a Chippendale clinic in August 2017.

Miss Huang died in hospital two days after the incident.  

Unregistered nurse Yueqiong Fu (pictured) who had never prepared anaesthetic before she took part in a fatal breast enlargement operation has avoided a jail term

Beauty clinic owner Jean Huang's (pictured) heart stopped on the operating table and she died in hospital two days later 

Downing Centre District Court Judge Sharon Harris noted Fu had already spent 51 days in custody before handing her a two-year good behaviour bond and ordering she complete 150 hours of community service.

On May 3, Fu admitted to recklessly administering bags of anaesthetic to endanger life and lying to investigators.  

During her trial Fu told the Downing Centre District Court she'd worked at the clinic for three months, had a nursing degree from a Sydney university and clinical experience in China.

However Fu was not registered to practice at the time of the fatal incident, Fu also admitted she'd never prepared local anaesthetic before that day.

Downing Centre District Court Judge Sharon Harris noted Fu had already spent 51 days in custody before handing her a two-year good behaviour bond and ordering she complete 150 hours of community service 

'At that time, I was just using Chinese thinking for (obeying the) doctor's instruction,' she told her sentence hearing in early May.

The husband of the victim sobbed in court as he explained he was planning a 'full life' with his wife before the 'irreversible' change to their lives in August 2017.

The nurse said she was remorseful for her role in the procedure.

'Before I do anything, I should know what things I do and what things I can't do,' Fu said.

During her trial prosecutors agreed a jail sentence would not be appropriate for Fu but also completely rejected her hopes that she would avoid conviction all together. 

During her trial prosecutors agreed a jail sentence would not be appropriate for Fu but also completely rejected her hopes that she would avoid conviction all together

위로