메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

We have been all spirit by nature; therefore all that we do is spiritual. On the contrary, being spiritual is a lifestyle that we create while we experience the physical world.

Getting back to nature and being one with things is spiritual for some, while chanting mantras and meditating several hours a day and being spiritually connected to others is spirituality for others. Although the truth is, spirituality is a choice of lifestyle as is being Christian, Buddhist, an atheist or anything else. It is a way of life which includes symbols and rituals that represent a way of life that we imagine as spirituality.

Simplicity appears to be synonymous with being spiritual. Many spiritually aware people choose to live simpler lives, but it doesn't mean that they may be more spiritual than someone with a complicated or busy lifestyle. Spirituality is a lifestyle that we make up. It really is a philosophy or direction/path that we decide to experience. It is just another box that we find ourselves in everyday.

Because one-third of our entire being is spirit, we can't even choose to be spiritual; it's what we have been anyways. So spending our lives trying to be an issue that we already are may only be a lifestyle choice. Within the course of practicing spirituality what we are in fact trying to do is to become more "spiritually aware." We are trying to connect to spirit and its purpose and to be in harmony with that purpose. Knowing what our destiny is and aligning ourselves with it brings greater power and resolve to manifest it in this lifetime.

To state that a person is really spiritual implies that they're more spiritual than another. Which is not correct. It simply implies that one may be more connected with spirit or more "spiritually aware." It really is something we all have to wake up to. We have been spirit to start with, having a physical experience. But we did not come here to have a spiritual experience, but to possess a physical experience. Nobody knows what spirit is. Being spirit differs that being spiritual. One is a thing, another is definitely an experience. It really is not possible to define or experience being a thing unless you are that thing.

Lots of people believe that spirituality empowers us to use our psychic abilities, but that is not the case either. There are several individuals who display psychic abilities that do not live a life of spirituality. Psychic abilities are once again physical attributes because they may be seen, heard, smelled, felt or tasted. They're extensions of what we already do and they can be developed and experienced physically by anyone. The utilization of psychic abilities doesn't make us any more spiritual than we already are.

Being spiritual has been the way you are now; being natural. It is more correct to say that I am spirit, being Roy. And it is natural for Roy to state that "I am" being this or that. We live in the illusion of the separation of spirit and Roy, but really it really is the spirit saying "I am" Roy. The spirit is really the middleman between mind and body; it really is the energy which gives animation to the human body.

Spirituality is a physical manifestation of our thoughts about what spirit is, and what it does. Nothing can take us to spirit, whether or not it is religion, faith or spirituality. The only way to get there is to be there, and also to know it as absolute. While you are practicing, training or living the lifestyle, you are not there, you are experiencing getting there.

For a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Mormon, Buddhist or perhaps the spiritually enlightened to say they have found the way is arrogant, and pretentious. If you're on the path - you are not there. As a race of beings, we take ourselves much too seriously. The simplicity of spirit is to be what you already are and not something you are trying to be.

Along the way of writing this article, I am being spiritual naturally; I am spirit being a writer. I have selected to live the spiritual lifestyle that I have created, since it gives me a different perspective on my environment. But I am no more spiritual than anybody else. It is simply an expression of how I feel and my thoughts about the physical life and meditation [just click dev2020.tecazuay.edu.ec] also the circumstances that I have created.

Writers, philosophers, and artists simply express themselves publicly. Their spiritual inspiration comes from an open connection with spirit and mind, very much like what you are doing daily in your chosen lifestyle. Your inspiration comes from the exact same place, although you may not physically express it as spirituality. These people's thoughts are manifested by way of a filter of spirituality, rather than religion, mysticism, fear or another thing.

Living my chosen lifestyle of spirituality has not excused me from human emotion or physical restrictions. I are living in a physical world and I am subject to all things physical. My spiritual insight helps me to find out a bigger picture and communicate with the environment differently than others. The exact same can be said for virtually every lifestyle. But none of the things I have selected in this particular lifetime can or will prepare me to be a spirit being after death. They are two different realms of existence and for several only experience them while they may be one or perhaps the other.

We have been faced with many selections everyday, what we choose will determine a whole new experience that can't be experienced the same way in almost any other time or place. We make these choices most likely determined by our chosen lifestyle. Lifestyles are little boxes that we live in, and they go no where. To fully evolve to the next phase, you need to choose another box and continue choosing. The very meaning of life is motion, and it's continuous. What you choose tomorrow does not negate your past choices; they can be simply sign posts that you have moved on. Every option will be another step within your development.

Your old thoughts about whom and what you are represent pieces in a museum. You observe them and marvel at how far you have come. You can see in which you are already and were you are going. You do not go to a museum to condemn the past but to marvel at it. Spirituality is a choice and also a lifestyle; not an end unto itself. What you are now and how you have chosen to express it really is a signpost or landmark for you as well as others. Conversely, you are not here to learn anything but to experience all that it must offer. Whenever you have matured enough within your belief you will move on despite you own best efforts not to. But don't look back at it as a mistake or possibly a wasted life. Try to bear in mind it has brought you to this point and you are ready to experience something else.
위로