메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Add fish to your Buddy List - This really is quite a popular tip employed by many of the excellent players on Party Poker. By checking your buddy list off and also on, you can see when your favorite maniacs are logging on to play. Even though you are unable to see exactly which table they may be seated at, you can manually search through the tables to look for your target.

This tip is mainly useful if you are adding maniacs to your buddy list, as maniacs usually create table dynamics that can be much better for you than say, a calling station. With a maniac at the table and five calling stations one example is there will be serious pots being generated, so you may score big if you hit your cards. At the exact same token in contrast, with so many drawers within the pot, your chances for getting outdrawn are certainly high. Just remember that.

Click between game tabs to refresh your table listings

This trick is useful mainly for SnG (sit and go / single table) tournaments, which are notoriously quick to fill up. Many times, you'll see "Wtng for 5 players" as the table status, but when you click on the game, it will have already started. This really is because of the table status not updating quickly, that you can force by clicking between tabs. Of note on the flip side, is the fact that Party Poker has recently upped the refresh rate of the tables noticeably, so this isn't a serious issue like it used to be.

Keep player notes on opponents - I can't stress this enough. So much so that I will be writing an article on the way to take some really good notes in the foreseeable future (updated: Player Notes page now up). While you always want to be paying attention to how people are playing, in online poker, players are always coming and going, which doesn't give you period to feel them out. Taking notes cam help you whenever you play these opponents again. Even if you aren't going to play this person it again, taking notes can make it much simpler to keep a mental track of how each player plays and what to anticipate from them. The big things to note are: smart or stupid, aggressive or passive, tight or lms.mylaspotech.edu.ng wrote loose, straight up or bluffs, bets out a draw or not and what kind of hands do they play or pre-flop raise with. Yes, this is a lot of information to note, but it will help you within the long term.

Learn to leave the table - This is really just a general poker tip, but it still nabs even the poker pros sometimes. At Party Poker, if you find that you are being outplayed, outclassed or just unlucky at the table, it's OK to leave. Don't think about getting your hard earned money back or getting revenge on the bastard that rivered you for the 3rd time now. In case you are losing money at your table, you don't have good table image regardless of what you might think. Not simply are you not in a good mood, which puts you on tilt (admit it or not), but other players will be more very likely to make plays against you. This makes your game harder in more ways than you want. With a lot of tables at Party Poker, just get up and go, it's that easy.

I can't stress this enough in the event the game gets short-handed (6 or less players) and also you are not acquainted with short-handed play. This really is a simple way to lose a whole lot of cash should you not know what you are doing. I see this happen on a daily basis, whenever a table breaks up and I am stuck with two solid players and three guys who don't realize they're going to get run over. Don't be road kill when all it takes is a single click.

Buy-in more than necessary at the poker table

If you've been doing your homework, you certainly will realize that you should always sit in with at minimum 20 times the big blind at any poker table. In the realities of online poker, this certainly will be more along the lines of at least 40 times the BB. Personally, I like to sit down with practically 100x the BB. You should think of doing this too. Why? First of all, do not ever be in the position of holding the nuts and not having enough money to raise the pot. I've seen this happen too often times, where a guy shall have flopped a full house in a $3/6 game, but only have $12 in his bankroll. He could have made a killing if it weren't for the truth he was playing with a small stack.
위로